chapter 16

he was staring into merediths bedroom. the exact bedroom.m they had shares so many intimate scenes, words shared that they couldn't seperated from patrick and ellen or meredith and derek.
"annnnd action"he heard the director call.

ellen had on high waisted blue panties on the sides was lace. she had a cropped black tank top on also. she was sitting on top of the actor who played alongside as her love intrest currently. he was kissing her neck. all of her hair fell to one side. his hand grazing gown her thigh as his head moved around while kissing her neck. her hands slid down Giacomo's back. she pushed him down. they were now on top of eachother kissing. ellen didn't rest her body on him at all. she kept it lifted. he got on top of her one hand in the air and the other wrapped around his neck he kissed down her stomach. he went back to her lips. and he head titled up as he departed from her lips. he then hovered over her body going down acting like he was going to "eat her out" ellen's eyes rolled back and her body rolled from her butt to her head.

he felt sick to his stomach. he couldn't. he walked across the big opening of her bedroom where all the cameras were set up to the other side. camilla walked over.

"stop"

"what are you talking about"he asked in a high pitched voice.

"torturing yourself"

he didn't say anything he knew she was right.

"question, why doesn't she get naked with him ?"

"truth?she doesn't like to be clothes less. she likes to be fully dressed.not because she's insecure or anything but because she thinks that's reserved for the person she loves which is you. she never said that but we all know."

hmmm interesting he thought.she walked out of the room and to her trailer. tonight was the season party. the beginning of a new season aired tonight. 2 more hours until.

"hey patrick just wait for tonight i know what dress ellen is wearing and it's gonna be a ride for you."she laughed.

he was so ready.

he walked into his trailer to get ready. camilla walked into ellen's trailer to hear the shower running she walked into the bathroom and sat on the toilet.
"hey babe what's up?" she asked.
"just thinking about how your gonna look so hot tonight"
"don't know about that but we shall see." camilla walked out.

she turned the water off and went into her room. she put on a bra and panties. she went back into the bathroom to brush her teeth even tho she brushed them this morning. the got her blow dryer out and blow dryer her hair , she curled it and slipped into her gold sparkly dress one side was missing a sleeve and the other had a tight sleeve at the top but it flared out at the bottom. it was short. she's put i earrings , her rings she looked at her wedding rings , closed the drawers they were in and out her necklace on , sprayed her perfume and her heels on. she walked out of her trailer to find camilla and kelly waiting for her.

"woah hot mama"camilla said.

patrick walked out of his trailer as they said this. he looked over to her. she was perfect. her dress accented her curves , her toned body , her toned legs and butt. she fixed his tie as he walked past them. he knew ellen didn't even look up at him even tho his back was turned he just knew. he walked into where the party was to see Kevin and Jesse talking.

"what up dude?"jesse asked.
they were just making conversation until ellen walked in and all his attention went to her. they locked eyes as she downed a shot. camilla walked over. their eyes still locked.

"patrick" he broke eye contact looking at her.

"i'm gonna play a song and ur gonna ask ellen to dance or i will beat ur tiny ass head in the goddamn brick wall." she said.

"yea she's not kidding."jesse said taking a sip of his drink.

"what song?"she asked

"when we were young" he said swallowing his drink.

"so march your ass over there and ask the girl."

"yes ma'am" he responded to camilla.

"ellen look i know you're not too fond of me right now but please dance with me to this song. "

"okay"she said taking his hand setting her drink down on the counter behind her.

the music started.

the song started.
he put his hand around his waist and the other tangled with hers.

Everybody loves the things you do
From the way you talk
To the way you move
Everybody here is watching you
'Cause you feel like home
You're like a dream come true
But if by chance you're here alone
Can I have a moment?
Before I go?
'Cause I've been by myself all night long
Hoping you're someone I used to know
You look like a movie
You sound like a song
My God this reminds me, of when we were young
Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized
We were scared of getting old
It made us restless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song
I was so scared to face my fears
Nobody told me that you'd be here
And I'd swear you moved overseas
That's what you said, when you left me
You still look like a movie
You still sound like a song
My God, this reminds me, of when we were young
Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized
We were sad of getting old
It made us restless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song
When we were young
(When we were young)
When we were young
(When we were young)
It's hard to win me back
Everything just takes me back
To when you were there
And a part of me keeps holding on
Just in case it hasn't gone
I guess I still care
Do you still care?
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song
My God, this reminds me
Of when we were young
When we were young
(When we were young)
When we were young
(When we were young)
Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized
We were sad of getting old
It made us restless
Oh I'm so mad I'm getting old
It makes me reckless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song
When we were young

the sing ended. she held onto him. "look ellen i know i did things. i left you. and  but i'm saying things And I have to say things because I can't prove them to you because you won't let me. I'm so in love with you. Please just just give me a chance" he whispered.

She looked up at him" I swear to God Dempsey you mess this up and it's done"

his heart felt so happy.

"thank u ellen" he said.