chapter 20

Patrick woke up with ellen's head on his chest and her arms wrapped around his body. he just stared at her. he was so in love with her. she looked up at him and smiled.

"what are you.."she was cut off

"looking at? you and ur perfect face"patrick smiled as he kissed her.

"i love u"she said kissing him agian. she didn't have to mov far because her lips hadn't traveled far from their first kiss today.

she got up and walked into the bathroom , patrick followed her.

"do you need a shower?" he asked with a grin.

"no i don't" she laughed.

he got behind her and grabbed her breast under her shirt and kissed her neck. she moaned.

"hey we have a flight to catch mr."she said giving him more access to her neck

"oh yes , me and u for two whole weeks you in a sexy sexy swimsuit"

"mmm yes but jen and courteney will be there"she said squinting her eyes in a laughing way

"we'll have a room"he stated as he smacked her ass on the way out.

they packed the night before , so that was one last thing they had to do this morning. it was 7 am their flight left at 11 am.

at this point they were already on the way to the airport. patrick's hand was on her thigh she was on her phone.

flashback:
"YOU MARRIED HIM ! YOUR MARRIED" patrick yelled.

"YOURE MARRIED" ellen yelled back. "i'm sorry this bothers you but we aren't ever gonna be together... you have 3 kids and a wife and now i have a husband."

"ELLEN"patrick screamed.

"don't you talk to me like that.you don't have the right nor do you get to because you are not gonna leave ur WIFE and family so don't yell at me i wasn't gonna stay engaged to him forever and watch the man i love be married i'm sorry"she tried to calm herself.

"ellen how could you what the hell"he asked tears streaming down his face.

"IVE TOLD YOU 5 FUCKING TIMES. if u still don't understand i- i can't help you."it went silent.

"i'll leave with you. we can go to italy , maine , boston, i don't care we can go anywhere run away with me " she offered.

he didn't say anything he looked down and before he could say anything she was opening the door from his trailer.

"ellen i-"

"no i get it" she stepped out the door.

patrick grabbed her waist before she could walk out. he turned her towards him , he smashed his lips agianst her. their body's were heating and moving uncontrollably. their tongues in eachother mouth. his hands running down her curves. their lips slowly parted , their foreheads touching.

"i'm sorry ... i just love you so much and i can't imagine you being married it makes it feel more real i'll never have you"

"hey you'll always have me. i love you."she said.

he kissed her

end flashback.

"i love you" he blurted.

"i love you" she smiled and then went back to looking at her phone.

"what are you doing baby?"

"oh just looking on my social media. you know theese people really want us together little do they know."

"that i'm gonna fuck the hell out of you theese next two weeks"he said.

"i was gonna say we're together ..."ellen said.

he was rubbing her inner though now. he slipped three fingers in his mouth.

"what are you doing?"she asked. she got no answer.

he stuck his fingers in her pants and began to rub her clit. she gasped.

"patrick"she shrieked.

he stuck one finger, two fingers, three fingers in One after another.she was moaning uncontrollably and squirming all in her seat. they pulled into the parking garage. he pulled his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth.

"you taste soo good"he said as her gave her kisses over and over on her mouth.

they got out. Got on the bus from the parking garage to the airport they went through their underground tunnels because they are stars. they went through security got to the gate and got on their first class seats.

authors note : this next part is based on the plane ep in season 13 w riggs and mer but it's ellen and patrick and no turbulence just sex in bathrooms. also sorry for the authors note in the middle of the story

"patrick, what the hell are you doing in here i have to pee"ellen asked in a high pitched voice.

"you gave me a look you did the thing ... with your eyes to come in here .. with you"patrick said.

"no no i didn't."ellen said as patrick got closer to ellen , him pressing agianst her. 

"i should go then ... if you have to pee."he said. ellen just staring at him.

"well ... why aren't you moving?" he asked.

"i don't know"she said stern. "but i do know i want you to fuck me in this bathroom."she said.

"oh i can do that. "patrick said lifting her up putting her on the bathroom sink.

he was kissing her neck he went to sucking her ear. she was moaning , uncontrollably.her hands were running through his hair. her head back giving him more access to her neck. he was kissing her jawline.she tugged on the collar of his shirt trying to unbutton it but it just got stretched. he lifted her shirt up & off of her he began kissing her chest then her breast. she was smiling uncontrollably.