Chapter 10

Patrick looked up to Jillian. She was patting under her eyes where she'd been crying , so she wouldn't mess her make-up up.
"Yes" he said in a dull voice.
"I did sleep with her"
It went silent.
After a couple of minutes jillian spoke up.
"You disgust me, you had sex with another woman while your wife and kids were waiting for you to come home. You made me feel crazy"
"I'm-I'm sorry"
"Sorry doesn't fix the fact that you had sex with another woman and then came home to me laid next to me. Woke up and went in with your life feeling okay with it"
"You think I felt okay with it? No one ever said that. I didn't , I felt like a horrible man. Not even a man."
"Why? Why did u?"she asked.
"Jillian I cant keep torturing you like this"
"I'm asking because I want to know"
Patrick took a deep breath. "I was in love with her I craved her I needed her. That's why "
"Patrick.what went through your mind before you entered another woman."
"Nothing."

Flashback:
It was the end of the wrap party for season 10. Ellen was very tipsy. She had a short tight black dress on. It accented her curves perfectly. She was talking to Justin and patrick was standing at the bar drinking they locked eyes. She walked away and came up to him.
"What are you staring at ? Am I that hot?"she laughed as she adjusted his tie.
"Actually yes. Unbelievably jaw dropping stunning"
She smiled. She wrapped her hands around his neck. His hands were rubbing down her curves and then on to her but. She looked to the side. Her ear was next to his mouth. He bit on it. She whispered in his ear "hey stop . We can't"
"But why" he pleaded
"Why?maybe for starters all our bosses and coworkers are in here. not to mention we are both married with children."
"Not good enough for me"he said now kissing on her neck.
She was moaning.
"your unforgettable i need to get u alone"he whispered as he kissed her neck
"Patrick stop"she was firm.
She backed off.

they spent the rest of the night together. they made it to Ellen's trailer.the smell was intoxicating just as she was.
"i'm just going to change i'll be right back"ellen spoke in a soft voice.
"no don't change out of the dress"patrick said.
ellen laughed and walked into her room. ellen came back out in a sports bra and short shorts.
holy fuck Patrick thought in his head. ellen walked over to the fridge and pulled a water out.
"want anything?" she asked.
"yeah you" he mumbled under his breath.
"what was that" she asked smiling. obviously she heard him.
Ellen wanted patrick just as much. but she knew the consequences to come with it.
ellen sat her water on the counter and opened it. patrick came up next to her.he stared into her green eyes. he felt so high , high on her, her love, her scent , her looks. ellen lifted herself from the counter where her elbows were propping herself up. he moved closer to her. their body now touching. sparks felt like they were flying. ellen looked down. she was afraid if she kept staring into his ocean blue eyes she wouldn't be able to control herself. patrick used his finger to lifer her head up. their lips met. patrick sucked on ellen's bottom lip. patrick slipped his tongue making the kiss grow hotter and the tension grow.his hand moving along her curves down to her ass.he got down on his knees kissing her toned stomachache right above her shorts. her hand tussling through his hair. he untied the tie of the baby blue and white silk stripped pj shorts ellen had on. he pulled them down and her black lacey panties were revealed. he pulled them down. he kissed back up to ellen's lips. on the way up he took her sports bra off.he pushes her against the wall. coming back down to her vagina. she drapes her leg over his shoulder. he begins to lick her wet folds. she leans her head back. "mmm fuckkkkk" she moans. he then picks her up and moves her to the bed. Ellen lays on her stomach. As Patrick begins to put his face in between her legs. ellen grips the sheets. she rolls over as patrick hovers her. he stick his hard member in. she rolls her eyes back and gasps.
" hey if you wanna stop we can stop"he said wisper ex as he said biting her ear. she wrapped her legs around his waist as he grinded her
" no...don't, don't stop"
he picked up his pace. ellen then lifted her legs up they were presaged against his chest. each calf on each side of his face. he was kissing her legs as he thrusted into her further and further.
"fuuuuuck"
he was now rubbing her hard nipples kissing all over her breast "fuck ellie your so beautiful"
end flashback.