chapter 17

A/N: PLS WRITING THIS GAVE ME SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT BUT HEYOOOOOO

patrick's hand rubbing up and down ellen's dress. his tongue in her moth. ellen's back against the trailer , patrick opened the door. he unzipped her dress , she shrugged her shoulders so her dress would fall without having to pull it down. patrick stopped kissing her and took a look at her body. the same body that he had made love to about a million times. he craved her everyday for 6 years. she was so beautiful. she pushed his jacket off and unbuttoned his shirt as he moved from kissing her lips to her cheek to her neck over and over.

she undid his belt as he un-clipped her bra. her breast fell. he couldn't help himself. he picked her up and took her to the island that sat in her trailer. her hands pushing his head into her chest and he kissed , licked and sucked on her breast. her head fell back , it came back up as patrick moved to her neck. ellen needed his lips on hers again. she grabbed his jaw-line pulled his head up to her lips. he slid her off the counter , her legs wrapped around his waist. ellen's head buried in into patricks neck was he was kissing on her back.

he was carrying her to the room when they stopped at the wall , ellen placed her hands on the wall patrick's front pressed against her back. his hands wrapped around her waist and made their way up to her breast. he cupped her beast and kissed her neck. her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

he pulled her panties down. she was now completely naked , kissing her back side as he lowered himself to his knees. he kissed down her back to right under her legs. he came back up and turned her around. he licked her neck. she tugged on his neck motioning for him to take her take her to the bedroom. they stumbled to the bedroom. she got in the bad as Patrick stood at the foot taking his boxers off. he climbed on top of her. kissing each other passionately.

he rolled her over so he was on the bottom. she was kissing his neck as he ran his hands up and down her body.he put himself inside of her , he was deep inside of her. he was still laying down. when he put himself inside of her she sat up. currently she was laying down on top of him ( him still inside her) moving her hips back and forth. "riding" him.

her hands were wrapped around his neck her fingers running through his shirt at at the bottom of his head on the back. he was whispering in her ear things like "Fuckkk" or "god i'm so in love with you."
"your perfect" she would just smile. he took himself out of her and got on his knees. she followed what he did. she was on her knees and hands. he licked three of his fingers and rubbed them across her opening. he then entered her for the second time tonight but most definitely not the last. he lifted her off of her hands , still on her knees as he cupped her breast and kissed her neck as he made love to her.

he stood up at the foot of the bed and she got on her knees. he rubbed his member before she put it in her mouth. his member was touching the back of her throat , patrick was holding her hair up. she felt his warmth in her mouth. she then got on the bed laying on her stomach one leg bent and the other laying straight. he got in-between her legs and ran his tongue across her folds separating them. she gripped the sheets as her orgasm over took her body after several minutes of him eating her out.

they layed down on the bed trying to catch their breath. ellen put her head on patrick's chest his left leg on the bottom , her two legs on top of his left leg and his right leg crossed over hers. her hands were linked together around his waist. she fell asleep considering it was 3 am. he just admired her until he fell asleep

A/N: i know this is short i'm sorry but i didn't know how much more i could write of them railing eachother it's just repetitive i feel so i'm sorry