chapter 21

a/N: OMG 20k READS AND NUMBER 11 IN MERDER WTH GUYS OMGGG. THANK UUU. I DIDNT THINK THIS STORY WOULD GET ANYWHERE THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YALL. OMG. ANYWAYS HOPE U ENIOY THIS CHAP ❤️❤️

they walked into their house on the water they rented next to jens vacation home. they sat their bags down on the bed they'd be sleeping in for two weeks.

"i'm gonna go hop in the shower i feel nasty"she made a movement as she said nasty.

"okay i love u"patrick said as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

she wakes into the bathroom, got undressed and got into the shower. she heard the door open so she peeked out of the curtain.

"i'm just putting my stuff up babe don't worry " patrick said.

she went back to rinsing her hair when she heard music start. she was a little confused but didn't mind.

"just thought we could use some music" he said knowing that's jot what it was.

"okay"she said.

he quietly and carefully took his clothes off. she was humming as he opened the curtain her body and face was facing the head (the opposite way patrick got in) his hands wrapped around her waist. she jumped.

"what are you"she stopped talking when he began kissing her neck in the spots that drove her crazy. her eyes rolled back. he clenched her arms around her waist and ellen's hands grabbed his.

he pinned her agianst the shower wall and grabbed her waist. as he did that she heard "i just wanna feel your body right next to mine all night long baby slow down the song."

she smiled.

" just the thought of you gets me so high. and you naked in the shower drove me insane I had to join you"

he kissed her collarbone and made his way down to her breast. He began to kiss them as he cupped the other. she was looking down at the top of his head and her fingers are running through his hair.

he got to her curves and outlined them in kisses. he picked up her leg and draped it over his shoulder. he teased her by kissing on the insides of her thighs.

his tongue finally went inside her. she gasped and smiled. his tongue swirled around on her wet folds. The water was hitting them. he kissed back up to her lips.

"go sit on the floor of the shower" he whispered in her ear

"on the bottom of the shower?" she asked very confused " don't you think that's a Little unsanitary."

" not as unsanitary as what I'm about to do with my tongue to you" she giggled as he said that.

he picked her up and sat on the bottom with her. he laid down on the shower floor and she sat on top of him. he grabbed her shoulders and motioned them so she would turn around. hey gently pushed her down.

his hard member was directly in front of her face. she knew exactly what he wanted them to do. she put her hand at the bottom of his member and her hand and running up and down and side to side as her tongue ran up and down it also.

his tongue was doing the same thing to her as it was before. she grabbed his balls and massaged them still sucking his member. he was sucking on her folds.

she sat up and he picked her back up and stood under the shower head with her. the water running down their faces. he gripped her ass and kissed her shoulder. he ran his finger right over her opening.

he put his finger in his mouth. he grabbed his member and guided it into her. she gasped. He picked her up. and had her pressed against the wall. Her legs were wrapped around his waist.

they finally finished and got out of the shower. Ellen put on a tight blue tank top and white Lululemon shorts. Patrick put on gray Nike shorts and a red maine shirt.

"You know you and your body just drive me insane"he said as she slapped him on the shoulder.

" ahhh see that's exactly what I think of whenever I'm working my ass off in the gym"she giggled walking back into the bathroom.

she walked back out of the bathroom after spraying her perfume and brushing her hair. Her hair was still wet but she didn't bother to blow dry it.

"I love you I know I say it all the time but I really do"he said as he put his hands on the said of her head as their bodies were touching and they suede back-and-forth. he pushed her wet hair out of her face and kissed her.

"i love you"she whispered in his ear.

" you look hot in that outfit. but you're always taking my breath away"he gave her a cheesy smile.

a/n: sorry for the Second authors note in this chapter but I just want to say thank you again and this chapters a little bit shorter but I wanted to get it posted for Emma because I promised her I post it tonight. anyways I hope you guys enjoyed in next chapter jen shows up so we'll see what happens.