// 006 [old version]

San

"Okay, did everyone understand?" The nice deacon finished his explanation about how we were supposed to organize the donated food into the baskets. "Wooyoung, if you have any doubts feel free to ask anyone here. It's completely normal to have a few questions since you're new to the voluntary service."

"Thank you." Wooyoung smiled in a sweet manner.

I rolled my eyes at the innocent looking boy, knowing damn well it was a facade.

"C'mon, Hongjoong." I turned to my friend. "Let's get the boxes."

"We can bring them here and start separating the items together." Hongjoong smiled as he spoke.

We both got excited about doing this community service, being able to help the ones in need brought a good feeling to our hearts.

We started moving the boxes, taking them one by one away from the big pile of donations and bringing them over to our self proclaimed station.

Dozens of boxes later, I felt myself beginning to sweat. So I took off my blazer, revealing a graphic black T-shirt underneath, to which I rolled the sleeves up to my shoulder almost turning it into a sleeveless shirt.

"It's hardwork, huh?" Joongie joked as he fanned himself with his hands, sweat trickling down his neck. "These boxes are kinda heavy, I'm not gonna lie."

I laughed with him, taking the time to relax a little and pause the weightlifting for a minute, before we had to continue doing the work.

As I opened my bottle of water and put it close to my mouth to take a much needed sip of hydration, a loud clashing sound came from behind me, startling me and making me drop the freezing water all over myself.

"Freak!" I managed to hold in the profanities that were about to leave my mouth.

"Sorry!" I heard the voice I least wanted to.

I turned around facing a preoccupied Wooyoung, kneeled on the ground and catching the rolling food cans from the floor and putting them back on the box he dropped. It looked like he was actually trying to do his job here, even though I heard him complain about it earlier.

"Is there anything you're good at?" I smirked, looking down at the boy on the ground teasing him.

Wooyoung looked up meeting my eyes and flashing me a middle finger, before diverting his attention back to the cans.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around, squeezing my T-shirt to get rid of the water I dropped on myself.

"He made a mess." I sighed, slightly raising my voice so the boy behind me would hear it. "Wooyoung should really pray for help."

I looked at Hongjoong, who displayed a confused look, but nodded anyway.

But I got no reaction from the said boy, so I tried one more time. "He's troublesome, Joongie. We really should stay away. There's nothing good coming out of him. Lord save him."

And then, that creepy sweet breath that made my skin tingle came once again close to my neck and ear, his dainty fingers slightly tracing up my backbone, making me shiver. Some part of me weirdly felt satisfied as I got a reaction out of him.

"Daddy, I've been a bad boy. Do I deserve punishment?" The entrancing voice of Jung Wooyoung whispered in such a sexual manner.

I tensed this up, the boy's action sparking a feeling of anger inside me. I enjoyed getting a reaction, but what the fuck was he saying?

"What the heck was that?" I pushed him away, getting even more railed up when I saw him giggling on the floor.

"I'm joking, kiddo. Calm down!" He said in between his laughs. But his eyes contradicted his actions, fixed on me with a dark thrilling glow, it looked like... lust?

"That doesn't make any sense." I spoke my thoughts out loud.

"What?" Wooyoung's expression turning into a confused one. "Sorry, I won't joke anymore."

He adverted his gaze away and finished cleaning up the mess he made.

"What did he say to you?" Hongjoong pried in once again. "Was he threatening you?"

"He, uhm-" what was I supposed to say now? "Just ignore him."

"Okay..." hongjoong replied, not convinced nor satisfied with my answer.

We continued our work of separating the foods from the boxes and making sure we equally placed the groceries in each basket.

The work was going as expected once again, since Wooyoung left to do something else. I swear his purpose of existence was causing trouble. That immature and unruled boy.

But I had better things to think about, like the date I had in a few hours with my sweet and coy girlfriend, Jiwon.

Jiwon was so pretty, smart, well mannered and everything I could have ever asked for. The perfect girl to introduce to my parents. Although we agreed on waiting a little bit more to do the introductions, since our family's already know each other.

I think her parents would receive the news quite well, from the constant flattering things they have said to me. And my parents are also very fond of Jiwon. So we wanna make sure this relationship is serious before letting them know.

My only worry is with Jiwon's younger brother. He's around my age, but I've never met him in person. He's usually not a friendly topic of our church meetings and my parents told me once that the Jung family was worried about him not doing well in school. I just hope he likes me when we meet, a good family bonding helps to keep relationships stable.

Jiwon feels like a dream to me. I could never have imagined I would be so lucky to have such a sweet girl to call mine. I'm confident to say that I think she's perfect to me.

"Hey, lover boy." Hongjoong slapped my head playfully. "Let's get back to work, we need to finish these by today!"