// 015 [old version]

San

I was as happy as ever, running through the soccer field as soon as I heard the coach's whistle blow. I was playing with my usual team, while the rest of the boys from the P.E. class were on the opposite team. It was obvious they were going to lose to the school's official soccer team but it still had potential to be a fun match.

Knowing I would be I able to fix things with Jiwon later that night made my mood lighter, that would solve my problems. I was finally gonna be with that amazing girl once again.

"Wake up, dumbass." Wooyoung rushed past me, getting the ball from my feet and advancing closer to my team's goal before passing the ball to someone else from his team.

I stood there in shock at the whole situation. No one steals the ball from me. How distracted was I for me to let this happen?

I get my mind back in the game and analyzed the field, but my concerns were soon resolved as my team's goalie caught the ball they shoot at the goal, failing to score.

Seonghwa, our goalie, looked at me and nodded discreetly, before throwing the ball in my direction. I ran as fast as I could to the strike zone, dribbling the other team players easily and getting closer to the penalty area, and that's when I kicked, not to strong, not to soft, angling my foot to make the ball slightly turn directions while still in the air and resulting in a perfect goal for our team.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead with a smile as my team came to hug me and we laughed from the good mood we were filled with, playing a game with no pressure from our usual practices our championships made our love for soccer a hundred times bigger.

But my momentary happiness faltered a little when my eyes crossed with Wooyoung's dark ones. I was about to walk his way to ask what was wrong but had no chance to, as soon as our sights crossed, he turned his back to me and went over to his own team.

Well, I did tell him to not talk to me in school, but isn't that a bit too much? I felt like he was not only ignoring me, but making sure I knew that he was doing it. I think my harsh words might have backfired a little... But it's the right thing to do, Wooyoung and the way he is... he is full of sin.

Once the game was over I rushed to the other teams side of the field looking for Wooyoung; this was our last period of the day, meaning it was time to go to the Jung household so I could finally talk things through with Jiwon.

Wooyoung wasn't in the field anymore, so I went looking in the other place he probably was: the changing room. I got there and the place was still empty, the teacher hadn't said his last words about our practice so I wasn't exactly time to come to this room yet. But it's exactly where I found Wooyoung, amidst a steamy room and just out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around his hips dangerously low, his v-line and smooth abs showing and sparkling from the water droplets coming from his wet messy hair, his caramel skin looked so alluring, I just wanted to... stop thinking these things.

Fuck.

Once again he saw me standing there but I was completely overlooked as he made his way to his locker and began changing. Wooyoung put his black boxer on with the towel still wrapped around his hips, disposing of the towel afterwards the piece of clothing was already covering him and proceeding to put the rest of his outfit back on.

"Let's go to your house now?" I asked Wooyoung while staring at my phone, not able to face him after all the thoughts that just ran through my head.

"My sister texted me back and said she won't be there until it's like 8 p.m." he replied nonchalantly. "Are you sure you still wanna go?"

"May be I could arrive at 8 p.m. like her, that's better." I nodded to myself, knowing being alone with Wooyoung would only result in more discussions and fighting.

"Perfect." He smiled, seeming genuinely content with the dinner arrangements. "See you later."