// 037 [old version]

San

"Well, isn't that the whole point?" I chuckled at Wooyoung's reasoning. "Or are you saying you don't want this to be over yet? We can just do it again, princess."

Wooyoung's face turned beet red as soon as the words came out of my mouth, his eyes breaking contact in a flash, making me satisfied with the atypical sight of a flustered Wooyoung.

Cute.

"Wooyoung." I whispered, trying to get him to look at me once again, which he did. I took that as my opportunity to join our lips together, kissing him passionately as I picked up my pace once again, a desperate moan coming from Wooyoung, his hands gripping my back like his life depended on it.

His friends finally left us alone and even though I had fun teasing Wooyoung, it was better to have privacy to properly enjoy our moment together. I could tell he felt the same way as his hands flew to the nape of my neck, pulling me closer as we kissed and letting out satisfied moans as I rolled my hips into him, feeling my high approaching.

"San, I'm close." Wooyoung panted, breaking the kiss.

"Me too, princess. It's ok." I gave him a quick peck, resting my forehead on his as I picked up the rhythm, thrusting sharply, Wooyoung's breath hitching.

His hips started moving against mine as he cried out in pleasure, making me have to bite my lip to hold my self from cumming simply from the lewd noises he was making. I groaned as he clenched his walls around me, my hand grabbing his ass cheek as I tried to contain myself.

Wooyoung, please.

I kept thrusting forcefully, Wooyoung's face contorted in pleasure as he panted underneath me, letting out quiet whimpers.

"I'm coming~" He whined, pulling me in for another kiss; and that's when I lost it too. My body jerking forward from the euphoric pleasure, melting on Wooyoung's body as I felt my brain short-circuit.

Holy shit.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, trying to stabilize our heavy breathing and get back to a functioning state. As I felt the warmth of Wooyoung's body underneath mine and his sweet scent intoxicating me, a lot of things started running through my mind.

For starters, I just had sex with another male. I enjoyed it and I came. And I would 100% do it again. That's the only confirmation I needed to be sure that I was not straight. But what does that make me? Bi?

Second of all, I definitely had a thing for Wooyoung. I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't. I was definitely bothered by Wooyoung's and Seonghwa's closeness, that's gotta mean something. And to be honest, I don't think I would have been able to have sex with any male other then Wooyoung.

Which takes me to the third point, Wooyoung is my girlfriend's brother. This is highly fucked up. I just cheated. Not a kiss cheat, which is already terrible, but a whole "I fucked your brother" cheat.

"San?" Wooyoung's soft voice took me out of my thoughts. "You ok?"

"Yeah, just thinking..." I answered monotoned, worried about the repercussions of what we had just done. "And you... are you ok?"

I got up from the bed, taking the condom off and throwing it away, feeling cold without Wooyoung's embrace.

"Yeah." He sighed. Oh, that doesn't sound good. "Do you... regret it?"

"Huh?" I turned towards him in the speed of light, catching sight of a vulnerable looking Wooyoung lying on the bed in the same position, cum still on his stomach. "Of course not, princess. Here, let's get you cleaned up."

I said as I grabbed some wet tissues from his bedside table, caressing him with the tissues as I cleaned his stomach and chest area.

"You were being quiet... I thought that maybe you-"

"No... don't say that." I cut him off, feeling guilty for not paying attention to him after we were done. "I'm sorry, I was just... thinking."

"About what?" He questioned, as he took a wet tissue and placed it on me, cleaning my stomach and chest as well.

"That this is all pretty new to me... and how good it was." I decided it was better to leave out the part about Jiwon for now. "How was it for you?"

"Oh..." Wooyoung retracted his hand from my chest, throwing the dirty wet tissue away. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure." I answer, confused about what kind of secret he wanted to bring up now.

"This was also my first time with a man."

"What?" I widened my eyes, dumbfounded by this new piece of information I was just provided with, not knowing how to feel about it.

"Yeah." He gave me a small shy smile. "But to answer your question, it was heavenly."

I laughed at his confession, feeling the awkwardness that was starting to build up disappear, because indeed, the sex was heavenly.

"I'm glad we can agree on that." I smiled as I looked at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung, my sin.