// 028 [old version]

Wooyoung

"Yeosang, let me take a picture!" I laughed as he posed for the camera. The five of us being a bit loud inside the fried chicken restaurant and not really caring. Blame it on the hormones of teenage boys, excited for the unknown future of a Friday night.

"Let me see." He grabbed my phone, scrolling through the pictures I had just taken.

While he was distracted I nudged Seonghwa, who was sitting on my right side and in front of Yeosang. He looked at with a half scared half puzzled look on his face and I just mouthed the words, careful not to draw any attention."Talk to him."

Yeosang slid my phone back to me and I took a turn at looking at the pictures I had snapped, proud of my bestie for looking so good. I decided to post one of the pictures, asking Yeosang for permission first.

@wooyoung

@wooyoung.jung 🃏

After we left the restaurant it was a little past 8 p.m. and we decided to walk back to the park to smoke. It was usually a pretty deserted park and at night time it became a great spot to burn one and relax. As we digested the food and made our way there, I casually pulled Mingi and Yunho for a talk and let Yeosang and Seonghwa walk in front of us, so they could get to know each other a little bit better.

"What dog were you talking about, Mingi?" I joked, hitting his arm. I was pretty sure he didn't have a dog.

"My grandma's. It died."

"Oh shit." I covered my mouth with my hand, not sure if I should console him or laugh at his casualness. "Sorry, man."

"Didn't you say it got better, though?" Yunho questioned, looking worried about Mingi's loss.

"Yeah, no." He chuckled and then got serious. "I shouldn't laugh. Poor Buddy."

"Let's smoke one for Buddy!" Yunho raised his hand in the air as if he was making a toast, while looking at us with a smile on his face, waiting to see if we would back up his idea.

"One for you, champ." Mingi joined Yunho's toasting motion. "Right, Woo?"

"Sure." I nodded with raised eyebrows, not even questioning their behavior. "We're here, c'mon. First one's for Buddy."

I lit the joint up, smoking some then passing it to Mingi first. When Yeosang and Seonghwa realized we had already started smoking they turned around faster then lighting, both of them with furrowed eyebrows and betrayed expressions.

"That's treason!" Yeosang complained, pointing his finger at me and walking towards our puff puff pass circle. Seonghwa followed suit, a small smile on his face. I'm guessing they got along well.

"Here, you cry baby." Yunho passed it to Yeosang as he coughed lightly.

Yeosang took the joint and took two long hits and passed it to Seonghwa, who repeated the process and gave it to me, restarting the circuit. We remained like that for a while, smoking away and chatting about the most meaningless things and the most meaningful things at the same time.

Soon enough most of the blunts I had rolled were gone, our eyes droopy and red, our mouths dry and our bellies craving food.

"Should we go to my house?" I suggested, knowing my parents were out for the weekend. My only problem was Jiwon, I didn't know if she would be there. And then, I had a brilliant idea.

Me:
Hey dickhead

Choi San ☠️:
Who is this?

Me:
Your lover
Dipshit
It's Wooyoung

Choi San ☠️:
Nvr say that again
What u want?

Me:
Aw cmon it was funny

Choi San ☠️:
No
Imma ask again
What is it?

Me:
Do you know if Jiwon is home?

Choi San ☠️:
What do you mean?
Everyone's here

Me:
Who's everyone?

Choi San ☠️:
Oh shit
Did Jiwon not tell u?
She's throwing a party
Everyone from school is here
Her friends from college too

Me:
Omw