// 034 [old version]

San

I pushed myself up and sat on my knees looking down at an astounded Wooyoung, who stared back at me with lust filled eyes.

"What? You want me to go first?" I chuckled lowly at how surprised he was, removing my jacket and throwing it on the floor, not a wasting a second before I grabbed the hem of my t shirt and lifted it up, taking it off too. "Your turn, princess."

"You're actually- holy fuck." Wooyoung gawked at me, his eyes going up and down my chest, shamelessly checking me out.

"Yeah, yeah." I joked. "Now, c'mon. I said strip."

"Jerk." He whispered under his breath as he took off his shirt as well, finally letting me have a look at his fine body; the same body I remembered fantasizing about the day I saw him get out of the shower after soccer practice. Not having to deny it to myself was a relief.

"I don't think I ever told you how pretty you are." I smiled at the blushing Wooyoung underneath me. "So pretty."

I laid on top of him once again, propping myself up on one elbow as my other hand met his waist, our mouth's finding each other's for another heated kiss. Wooyoung shivered as my hand traveled up and down his chest and I allowed myself to feel every inch of his skin and enjoy it. Enjoy the feeling of having a man underneath me. And not any man, Wooyoung.

We parted the kiss for a second to catch our breaths, our lips reconnecting right away. The temperature of the room raising from the heat emanating from our bodies.

I brought my hand down to his hips, playing with the waistband of his jeans and teasing him before placing my hand over the fabric of his pants, palming his hardening crotch and getting a moan from Wooyoung in return, feeling my own crotch twitch from the sound he made.

I gave him a quick peck and separated our lips, biting his jaw and leaving a trail of wet kisses down his neck, sucking on his collarbone and adding to my precious collection of love bites on Wooyoung's skin, small moans coming from him as I rubbed his hard on.

I moved my kisses to his chest, letting my breath hit his skin as I kissed my way down to his stomach, pleased by the small shivers coming from his body. I looked up to find him already looking down at me, his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"I might need some guiding." I spoke as I unbuttoned Wooyoung's pants, pulling down the zipper of his jeans slowly, mentally preparing myself for the whole lot of gayness I was getting into. I had no excuse - the alcohol in my system probably made me bolder, but it didn't turn me gay. I was doing this willingly. "This will be the only time I'm letting you tell me what to do."

"Okay." Wooyoung exhaled, raising his hips up to help me remove his pants, which I did in a swift movement, exposing his boner underneath his black boxers, wet with his precum.

Why was he so goddamn sexy?

I slid his boxers down, throwing them on the floor along with the rest of the clothes. I took a deep breath, trying to overcome the nervousness that came with the completely foreign situation I put myself in. My hand slowly wrapping around his dick and stroking it lightly, Wooyoung's breath hitching.

"More." Wooyoung moaned. I immediately complied, stroking him with a little more strength. "Y-yeah."

My other hand flew to my own neglected hard on and I started palming myself over my jeans. Wooyoung complained as I stopped my movements, but I had other plans.

"Why did you- oh." Wooyoung bit back a moan as he felt my hot breath reach where he sought attention, his dick twitching in anticipation.

"Someone's eager." I chuckled as Wooyoung inhaled sharply, my lips slightly brushing over him as I spoke.

"Are you really doing this?" He raised his eyebrow, one of his hands getting entangled in my hair. I didn't bother answering with words, my tongue slowly gliding from his base to his tip, Wooyoung's grip on my hair tightening as I rolled my tongue around his tip, Wooyoung's moans serving as incentive for me to keep going. I took him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down slowly, trying to get used to the feeling. "Fuck."

I increased the speed as I sucked on him, determined to be good for Wooyoung, who seemed to be enjoying it, from the panting I could hear. Lurching his hips up as his other hand flew to my hair as well, grabbing it forcefully and guiding the rhythm he wanted me to go.

"Oh, San~" He moaned in a needy tone, my mind going places as I started to undo my pants with one hand, holding one of Wooyoung's shaky legs above my shoulder with the other. "I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet, princess." I gave him a light bite and halted my movements, standing up from the bed as I was having a bit of trouble taking off my jeans in that position.

Wooyoung stared as I hurriedly shoved my pants down and threw them somewhere else before climbing back on bed and hovering over him, his legs wrapping around my hips.

He was the one to start the kiss this time, his hands around my neck pulling me closer as I tried slowly grinding on him, our naked bodies touching each other's, a groan coming out of me as a sign of approval.

I lifted Wooyoung's hips up and aligned our bodies, the boy underneath me suddenly slapping my chest and startling the hell out of me. "No, no, no- prep first! Prep first!"

"Huh?" I looked at him puzzled, not knowing what he meant.

"You can't just put it in, you're gonna rip me apart!" He exclaimed, making me hold in my laughter as he rolled his eyes. "Lube first, then you put a condom and only then your dick goes in. That's the order."

"Okay, boss." I smiled, choosing to make light of the situation instead of feeling embarrassed. "But you do it."

"Do what?" He said as he gestured me to get off him. I rolled to the side, laying on my back with my arms behind my head as I watched him reach for a small box in his closet, grabbing a bottle of what I presumed was lube and a condom. Wooyoung smirking as he turned back to me. "You look pretty hot right now, I'm not gonna lie."

"Come here then." I replied, a smug smile on my face as Wooyoung rushed back to the bed with a small smile. How could he look so cute and sexy at the same time? "Can you touch yourself for me, doll?"