// 019 [old version]

Wooyoung

As I laid on my bed in my dark room, the only thing serving as a confirmation of my awakened state of mind was the fact that I was really craving a beer right now. And maybe some popcorn too... that would help me with my low blood pressure big time. Unfortunately, the world was still spinning a little too fast for my liking and stability.

But that was manageable, the worst part's that my thoughts were running wild with the possibilities of the two love birds being somewhere around the house unsupervised. I don't even wanna imagine what kind of straight people profanities could be happening under my watch.

Just as I was considering getting out bed to go down stairs to get my beer and check if everything was ok, Satan himself appeared by my door, rudely not even knocking before making himself comfortable inside the room.

"Your sister's coming up here in a minute." He announced nonchalantly.

"What?" I jumped out of the bed, getting my feet tangled in the duvet and falling on my knees. "Ouch."

"You look good from this angle." I shivered at the low tone coming from the boy who was looking temptingly hot in front of me. "You like this, don't you... I bet you've been waiting for someone to come and teach you how to behave, you like pain Wooyoung? Or maybe it's something else..."

I stood there dumbfounded, partially because of the weed, partially because... holy fuck that was hot.

I finally stood up, not completely stable, but at least now we were eye to eye level.

"Stop bothering me." I stared him deep in the eyes, trying my hardest to look intimidating.

"Oh, me?" He laughed, rolling his eyes. "Jiwon's actually downstairs waiting for us. She asked me to come get you... She ordered pizza.''

"Well, tell her I'm not..." I stopped myself from finishing the sentence, pizza did sound like a very good idea. "Nevermind."

San chuckled and turned around to leave the room, but I couldn't let him go just yet, I had to ask for his help for the last time tonight.

"Hey San." I grabbed his arm softly, hoping he would help me out. "Can you uhm... come a little closer."

"What?" He raised his eyebrows in suspicion, but took two steps in my direction anyway.

Now we were face to face, a few centimeters away from each other, and I could start feeling the tension building as I looked into his sharp eyes. I wished I could read minds, to figure out what he thought about me, or about our proximity in this moment. But what I really had to ask him before we went down stairs was

"Do I smell like weed? Do you think Jiwon's gonna notice?"

"Hey buddy, dinner time!" Jiwon showed up on my doorstep. "Let's watch a movie downstairs together?"

"Okay!" I agreed without even thinking, out of surprise. Brushing past San, still insecure with my lack of answer.

Jiwon made her way back downstairs and I was about to follow, before San did exactly what I had done to him a few minutes ago, grabbing my wrist and making me turn to him.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow, looking up to him in question, our close proximity being enough for me to smell his minty breath.

"You should probably put on some perfume and change that shirt before we go, to answer you question, yes, you smell." He grimaced.

I simply rolled my eyes at his unnecessary expression of disgust and before he could move an inch I grabbed the ends of my T-shirt and slowly started to raise the fabric, putting on a little show for the now quiet little Choi staring at my exposed skin with wide eyes.

I continued lifting the fabric more and more in a too slow of a pace but the point here wasn't to make it a quick change. It was for me to mess with Choi San and boy was I having fun with this, maybe I should do this more, who would have thought this kind of thing would affect a straight guy.

I was finally with my arms crossed over my head, my torso completely exposed to the male in front of me, but my lack of visual contact with him made me a little scared of his reaction, so I discarded of the fabric on the floor and searched for San's eyes worriedly, until I encountered two dark pupils staring back at me.

Did he get angry? Shit. He wouldn't hit me, right? No, I don't think did anything that bad to get hit... Did I?

"Get out of my way, faggot." Were the last words I heard before San pushed me aside and stormed out of my room.