// 021 [old version]

Wooyoung

"Huh?" I huffed as I snapped my head back towards San in shock, since he halted his movements and let go of his grip on me. The vibrator still going full speed inside me and I could feel my high getting closer and closer. "Go where?"

"This isn't right." He continued, looking absolutely troubled as I began to slowly grind on him, testing the waters. "Wooyoung, stop."

His voice was firm, but his body betrayed his words as he buckled his hips upwards and furrowed his brows, grabbing both of my thighs with such strength that would surely leave me marks.

"C-can't." My voice barely came out as I whined in pleasure. "Just a little bit more."

Never in a million year would I have thought my first oficial homosexual experience like this would be the school's golden boy Choi San, but the sight of him under me looking like a mess and his hard cock pressing on me as my body danced on his felt like heaven.

"Fuck it." San exhaled sharply, removing his hands from my thighs hand bringing them to my neck, pulling me closer harshly. "Come here."

I gasped in surprise as his lips made contact with mine, wasting no time to melt under his touch as I let San take full control of the situation, the touch of a man's lips on mine feeling overall tougher and delicious, I simply couldn't get enough and San could probably tell from my muffled moans as he stopped the kiss to bite my lower lip and smirk.

"You love it that much, huh?" His cocky tone annoyed me and turned me on at the same time, I couldn't decide which one it was.

"Shut up." I smiled in bliss at the sexual tension permeating the room, the vibrator inside me making it's presence known with the small buzzing sound coming from it as the movie credits rolled down the screen and the tv sound decreased.

"Such a little whore." San chuckled lowly, as we exchanged knowing glances at each other and I bit my lips, failing to hold back some of the lewd noises I was making, the knot on my stomach tightening each second.

"I-I'm- I'm gonna-" San pulled me in for another kiss before I could finished the sentence, but this time the kiss was slower, sensual. The rhythm of kiss not matching desperation of our lower regions, which were neglected attention but that's what made it even better. San slid his tongue sensually over my lower lip, asking for entrance, to which I gladly obliged. At this point, this boy could do whatever he wanted to me and I would thank him.

One of his hands made it's way to my waist caressing the side of body while the other stayed on my neck, his thumb caressing my cheek. I felt special, praised.

My body went limp as I released my load inside my own underwear, making a sticky mess but right now I couldn't care less. My toes curled at the tingly sensation running through me, my legs trembling and failing to hold me still on top of San, his own arms going around my body to hold me still as I gripped my arms around his shoulders.

San's mouth falling open in surprise as he saw me an absolute mess on his lap, my head falling down to his rest on his shoulder as I whimpered in pleasure. "T-turn it off, ah-"

"Holy shit." And that's when I knew San was also gone. His hands freezing and tightening around my body as I felt his head drop lower onto my shoulder, biting me forcefully as he let out a long groan, like music to my ears.

But unfortunately, I was too sensitive to fully enjoy the moment as my brain was failing to function properly with the overstimulation coming from the vibrator. "San, please."

My nails gripped onto his back as my eyes rolled back, in both pleasure and pain, my legs shaking unstoppably by his sides. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Turn it off."

San seemed to get back to his senses as he raised his head from my shoulder and started to search for my phone, lost somewhere in the middle of the duvet. "Hold on, Woo. I'm sorry."

"F-fucking hurry up." I panted as the tears started to fill my eyes and I felt my body getting ready for a second high. Although I was way too sensitive for it, my dick was already hard once again, throbbing inside my dirty underwear, every little friction making me jolt.

"I'm trying." San replied, as he rummaged through the duvet with one hand, while holding me still with the other one.

"Are you stupid, why can't you find a phone?" I snapped in desperation as I felt like I was about to pass out, this was too much.

I felt San suddenly stop moving, which made me turn to look at him, getting scared at the sight of his two dark pupils staring back at me with a smirk. "I don't think you're in the position to act like a little brat right now."

His hand emerged from the duvet, as it seemed like he finally found my phone. He aimed it at my face to unlock it and had full control of my vibrator once again. Fuck.

"I'm gonna be nice to you." He announced as he decreased the speed and vibration of the toy to a painfully slow pace and I could finally exhale my breath, even if my muscles were still tense, this was nowhere near what I was dealing with just a second before. "Looking at your expression I'm guessing I was too nice."

"No, no, no, no-" I tried snatching the phone from his hand but to no avail since I didn't have much mobility at the moment.

San clicked on the rotation feature, increasing the vibration to halfway up the wheel. This feature wouldn't usually be my go to setting, but since I was still feeling the aftermath of my high it was making wonders right now, making my head spin as it hit just the right spot over and over again.

I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the sensation, my body slightly shaking in pleasure. San seemed to like the view, because without a warning I felt the speed increase as he played with the controller.

A slightly louder escaped moan my body, making me widen my eyes in fear of it maybe being a little too loud. San too, had his eyes widened and his expression had overall changed to a shocked one.

"Shit, shit, shit-" San cursed under his breath as he ran his hands through his hair. He had dropped my phone in between our bodies and took that as an opportunity to turn off the vibrator since I could tell from his look this wasn't going anywhere else. I still couldn't really move though, my body not having any time to recover from earlier.

I was starting to get worried as San looked lost and in deep thought, like he wasn't even in the room. I had no idea how he was going to react and I was afraid of saying anything to try to calm him down and have it backfire.

I took a deep breath and tried touching his shoulder softly. In a way, I think I could probably tell what was going through his head and it was a lot to process, so of course, I would try to make myself available for a talk or any help he could need while discovering everything. "Hey, San...?"

"Don't touch me!" He yelled, giving me a strong push that caused me to lose my balance on his lap and fall backwards.

"OW!" I yelped in pain as I landed on the floor with a thump and my body was forced to curve in ways it shouldn't with a vibrator inside. A stinging pain emanated from my lower back as I stared at San in anger. "Are you out of your fucking mind?"

"Boys, everything ok down there?" Jiwon shouted from upstairs, startling the both of us.

Oh, just fucking great.