// 017 [old version]

Wooyoung

"For fuck's sake, Wooyoung!" San aggressively made his point. "Can't you be at least a little responsible? Like a normal person? You can't even get up!"

At this rate, I wish I hadn't explained the situation to him and my high self was now not only dizzy but also annoyed at the boy who one minute ago I was asking help from.

"I know, you fucker." I stated, trying to maintain a neutral tone of voice, since his presence was still needed if I wanted to get upstairs to my room. "Can you get me salt? My pressure's kinda low."

"Go get it yourself, you pothead!" He hissed, crossing his arms.

He must really think badly of me, huh?

"I would, but I kind of uhm... can't see shit anymore." I blinked and stared at the darkness that followed, beginning to panic a little since that had never happened before.

"Oh, ok. Salt." I heard San blurt out as he shuffled his steps towards the kitchen to grab the condiment.

I giggled at his tone change, finding the situation both amusing and completely terrifying. The feeling of losing control over your own consciousness was making me beyond nervous. The anxiousness levels in me raising beyond the roof, with each second my vision becoming more and more blurry.

"Ok, here." San's preoccupation was noticeable.

His hand found it's way to my chin, holding it lightly for support, his thumb and fingers pressing the sides of my cheeks a little, motioning me to open my mouth. So I did, shutting my eyes tightly and sticking my tongue out, as if on cue, I was able to hear the sound of the salt shaker above me, little grains of salt falling inside my mouth and all over my face, making me grimace once he stopped the motion and I swallowed the pure salt, starting to feel better almost instantly.

"More." I repeat, as I sticked my tongue out once again and closed my eyes, waiting for the salt that was literally being a lifesaver right now.

I heard San choking so I opened my eyes, relieved to notice I was regaining my sight and the blackened vision was almost gone.

"You ok?" I asked, gesturing towards him but not really making much of an effort to move.

"Fine." He gulped, brushing it off and looking away. "Choked on my spit, sorry."

What the fuck. I just furrowed my brows and ignored his comment, deciding to feed myself the salt since now I could see where it was. I took the small bottle from San's hand and jerked my head back, repeating once again the process of opening my mouth and closing my eyes and pouring the grains salt inside my mouth.

Once I stopped and swallowed my shot of salt I lowered my head, finally paying attention to a sharp eyed San, who looked straight at me through some black rounded glasses, his hair slicked back and a black turtleneck with black jeans adorning his body.

"Why are you dressed like that?" I asked, not filtering my thoughts.

"I wanted to look good for Jiwon, why?" He looks down to check himself out. "Does it look bad?"

"It looks..." I eyed him up and down slowly, taking the time to inspect his features carefully, since now I had nothing to fear and for the first time, I could look at a boy without feeling guilty of liking how it felt.

"Stop staring." San pushed me away, a little forcefully and catching me off guard. "That's gay."

"What did you expect?" I forced, getting annoyed at his constant need to try to offend me. "You asked me how you looked, I was looking."

San scoffed, rolling his eyes and standing up, as he left me sitting alone in the living room and walked towards the kitchen, the salt back on his hand.

"Get me a glass of water while you're there!" I tried shouting, not knowing if he would hear me or not.

I soon found my answer as San walked back to the living room with furrowed eyebrows and a glass of water on his hand, making me smile in victory.

"Thanks." I took to glass he offered to me, drinking the whole thing at once, washing away the salty taste that was left in my dry mouth.

San looked at his phone, his weight shifting from his right to his left leg, he was visually feeling awkward.

"You look hot." I blurted out, not really thinking through what I was saying but I meant it. The boy in front of me looked breathtaking and it annoyed me.

"What?" He looked up with wide eyes, like he had just seen a ghost.

"You heard it." I smirked, finding his jumpy response to the situation funny. I had nothing to hide now, he knew I was gay so I there was no meaning in pretending I didn't notice a good looking guy when I saw one. "Jiwon will like it, don't worry."

"Oh." San breathed, looking around and still seeming uncomfortable.

"Can you help me get to my room? I don't think I can walk." I guilty smiled, acting cute. I wondered for how long I could get him to help me before he lost his patience? But it was true, my balance was still off, the weed still strong on my system, not allowing my clouded thoughts to act through to my body.

"Huh? Yeah, ok." San nodded. "And where's Jiwon?"

"Probably gonna get here any minute now, I have to hide." I ushered, gesturing for him to come closer to help me get up. "If she sees me like this she'll snitch. By the way, don't snitch."

"Fine." San rolled his eyes as he got closer.

He helped me get up on my feet, hooking my left arm over his shoulder and his right arm going around my waist, holding me loosely but close enough to help me get upstairs and inside my room safely.

Once I was flopped on the bed we heard the front door open and the sweet voice of my sister echoing around the house as she called my name.

"Ok, now you go and do your thing." I shooed San away. "Just don't let her come in my room and see me like this."