// 044 [old version]

Wooyoung

"For fucks sake, Wooyoung." San groaned, his hands flying to the back of my neck. "You can't say shit like that and not expect me to- ugh."

He stopped talking once he saw me smiling smugly, my eyebrows raising up and down as I hinted him to take action.

"Jesus." He rolled his eyes slowly, lowering himself and sliding his hands on down my chest until they reached my waist, where he grabbed me and helped me up. "Wooyoung... You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

"I thought you told me not to say the lord's name in vain?" I teased, tilting my head to the side in a coy manner. My thumb going to the corner of my mouth to clean around the saliva and some of the precum from San, which was wet on my skin and bothering me a little.

"I- you-" San fumbled with his words, his eyes glued to my thumb, it looked as if he was hypnotized. The feeling of having him under my spell exciting me more than it probably should.

I didn't even let him finish whatever he was attempting to say, I turned around and walked towards my closet for the second time that night, fishing for my small box of fun things and reaching inside it for my vibrator and another condom.

"Have fun." I purred in San's ear as I delivered the objects in his hand. "Don't forget the lube this time."

"Fuck me." I heard him whisper under his breath as his widened eyes scanned the items in his hand. I'm sure he wasn't expecting my vibrator to make a visit.

"I don't do that." I joked.

His eyes narrowed as he hit my chest playfully. "You know what I meant."

San took his jacked and t-shirt off, his naked self not failing to awe me once again. His broad shoulders, his muscles, his smooth skin, his sharp face... just everything, the man it's so fucking hot that it's irritating. So irritating, that this time, I decided to tell him about it.

"You're really hot, you know that?" I placed my hand on his stomach, feeling his muscles tensing as I moved my hand felling his skin against mine, tracing his abs with my hands. "It pisses me off."

"That tingles!" San giggled and squirmed under my touch, the effects of the marijuana becoming very perceptible at this moment.

"Does it now?" I laughed at the stupidity of the situation, two grown man, almost adults, tickling each other and chuckling like fools.

Because that's exactly what we are, I guess.

The smile not leaving my face as we battled for air in between our tickle war, San looking light spirited and like a completely different person compared to the groomed church boy I was so used to hating.

"You're actually not that bad, you know that?" I joked, fondness overtaking me as I stared into his eyes.

"What do you mean 'not that bad'? You said I was heavenly." He winked, a flirtatious smile making it's way up his face as he brought his face closer to mine.

"Dumbass." I push him back, rolling my eyes at him but chuckling nonetheless. "I mean as a person."

San closed his eyes and raised his eyebrows, snorting at my reply. "I'm flattered."

"Still called me a faggot though, that was a bitch move." I huffed, realizing at that moment I was still feeling salty about it. But then again, why wouldn't I be offended? He had no right.

"Yeah... sorry about that." San smiled in embarrassment, his eyes filled with regret. "Honestly."

"I won't say it's ok, 'cos it's not. But I forgive you."

"Thanks." San's smile grew a little, the heat from his hand embracing my own as he placed it on top of mine, his thumb gently rubbing circles on my skin. "You know Wooyoung, you're not that bad either."

"I thought I was heavenly?" I joked, imitating his response from earlier and getting a middle finger in return, making me giggle.

San looked at me with an indecipherable expression, blinking a couple of times before the corner of his lips shyly moved upwards.

"What?"

"I- uhm..." He began with a hesitant tone, making me feel slightly nervous as well.

What now?

"I know you brought us this very fun toy to play with..." San let out a naughty smile and raised his eyebrows, grabbing my vibrator from the bed and waving it around.

A chuckle left my mouth as my cheeks heated up, his expression softening once again. "But I was uh... wondering if we could do that some other time and uhm... just cuddle right now? If that's ok with you?"

My mouth flew open at his suggestion, not ever imaging in a million years that the Choi San would ask me to cuddle him, but the was the cutest, sweetest, gayest thing he could have said, shooting an arrow straight to my heart and giving me the best way possible to end our night together.

"Maybe not." He began, a hand going to his hair, fingers brushing his strands away from his face as he looked away. My lack of reply probably giving him the impression that I didn't like his idea. "We could totally bang, I'm not against it either, you know. I was feeling kinda sleepy, but I can totally get back in the mood and-"

I shut him up by pressing my lips against his, San humming in approval as my hands touched the back of his neck and I let my fingers caress his nape. The kiss was slow and soft, his hands gently placed around my waist as our mouths danced with each other. I separated the kiss with a small peck to his cheek, smiling at the boy in front of me.

"Cuddling sounds great."

Author's note

Hello there 🫣
Sorry it took me so long to update!
Thanks for waiting 💕
And thank you so much for +300k whaaaat 🥺
Love u