// 045 [old version]

Wooyoung

I woke up sometime during the night, silently cussing at myself for needing to pee and leave San's warm embrace. I took my time savouring how his body felt on mine, his bare chest pressed against my back and his right arm hugging my waist as his left was stretched out under my pillow, his face nuzzled in the back of my neck.

I became aware of his hot steady breathing hitting my neck, my skin reacting on it's own and giving me goosebumps. What also became very obvious to me was his rock hard member pressing against my ass, and that's when I knew I had to get the fuck out of bed.

I slipped out of his grip and from under the covers, a shiver running through my body as the cold temperature of the room hit my skin, my underwear being nowhere near enough clothing.

I slid on the first pair of pants I found on the ground, not exactly sure if they were mine or San's because of the darkness in the room and unlocked my door, being welcomed by darkness and silence.

I closed the door behind me and went to the bathroom I shared with Jiwon, glacing at her closed door and wondering how long ago the party ended, since I fell asleep not much after me and San began cuddling, after I hid the condom, lube and vibrator back in the box inside my closet and the effects of the beers, weed, sex, peaceful atmosphere, soft conversations and warmth from the boy cuddling me were too much to handle.

I went back to my room and locked the door behind me once again, not wanting to take any risks. I took my pants off and climbed on the bed with only my underwear on, like I was before, but this time laying on San's other side, deciding to cuddle him instead, hugging him close to me and smelling the remaining wooden scent from his perfume, that's how I felt into a peaceful slumber for the second time.

"Wooyoung-ah!" My sister's loud voice echoed as she shook me awake. "It's past midday, get up!"

"I'm awake." I mumbled, trying to get her to leave me alone, which worked. Her light steps gave away the fact that she wasn't in my room anymore.

I sighed, dreading the realization that if she was in my room, this meant the door wasn't locked when she tried to get in, and if she was trying to wake me up like she always did on any other day, like nothing was wrong, San wasn't here anymore.

I don't know what I was expecting, but by the disappointment that I suddenly felt by the acknowledgement that San left without even saying goodbye like last night was nothing or worse, a mistake, I knew that this wasn't it and part of me hoped that my morning began differently.

I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone from the bedside table, widening my eyes as I read the time marking 3:17 pm.

Jiwon you said past midday, not middle of the afternoon.

I went through my friends messages, rolling my eyes in annoyance at how curious the boys were about the "misterious girl" I had in my room yesterday. There was also a text from Seonghwa asking if I was ok, but since that was sent around midnight, that was probably sent a while after San kicked him out of my room. Still, no messages from the one person I was hoping to get a word from.

I scanned my room, looking for any evidence of the said boy ever being there in the first place, but there was none.

Maybe a used condom in the trash.

I let out a dry laugh and ran my fingers through my hair, not sure what to make of the situation yet. He would probably text later? Hopefully?

I shook my head, deciding it was better to get on with my day and not waste to much thought on something I had no control over. I took a long shower and made myself some ramen to eat while I watched tv, flipping through the channels and deciding on a soccer match between Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain, entertaining myself and getting my thoughts away from San and how our bodies melted together only a few hours ago and how delicious that felt.

My peace was cut off by my phone ringing, my breath getting caught up in my throat as I thought back to the boy I was wanting to hear from.

San.

The name showing up on the screen, however, wasn't his.

"Why are you calling? I hate phone calls." I spoke as soon as I pressed the green button.

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks for asking." Yeosang laughed, I was sure that if he was in front of me I'd be able to see his eyes rolling. "You never came out of your room yesterday, just wanted to check in on you."

"Oh, right..." I sight, knowing I owed my friends some kind of explanation on why I bailed on them yesterday. "I just went to sleep."

"Alone?" His suggestive tone making me groan, knowing he wouldn't let go of that story either, after all, despite helping me yesterday, he also undeniably heard me having quite a blast last night.

"No." I smiled sheepishly, even though he couldn't see me. Silently hoping he would leave it at that.

"Nice, that's my boy! So, who was the girl?" Of course he wouldn't.

"That was uhm... just-" Fuck Wooyoung, think. "Jiwon's friend. From college. You don't know her."

I heard him laughing loudly on the other side of the line, sighing in relief as he believed me. "Man, you're wild."

"Yeah, you know." I shrugged, the tone of my voice matching my actions as I tried giving him a convincing performance. "But what about you? What happened while I was busy, huh?"

"Asshole." He snorted. "Not much, we just drank then Yunho decided to make moves on a girl, but her boyfriend didn't seem to like the idea very much, we had to leave before he got punched."

"Oh shit." I laughed, picturing the scene in my head.

"Your friend Seonghwa helped us though, he's cool." He added, making me slightly confused.

"He's... cool?" My surprise stamped in my tone.
"I thought you didn't like him."

"What? Why?" That was Yeosang's turn to sound surprised. "Did it look like I didn't like him?"

"No... I-" What in the world? "I thought you two had a fight yesterday after the beer pong match."

"Huh?" He laughed in surprise. "I think you had too much to drink last night, bro. I didn't even see him at the party again until he was helping us break Yunho's fight."