// 024 [old version]

Wooyoung

My fucking asshole hurt. Like, a lot.

I had to make up an excuse for the P.E. teacher so I could stay still on the bench during class, yet my eyes were on Choi San the whole time, cursing and mentally undressing him at the same time.

I would say last night was like my homosexual rebirth. Not that I wasn't sure before, but now I that I had some kind of experience it felt different, it felt real.

To be honest, it was not about San. Fuck that homophobic bastard. It's about men. A sharp jaw, a strong hold, muscles, abs... I could fantasize all day. Oh, how nice it felt to be fruity.

I smiled to myself as I daydreamed, looking at the soccer game unfolding in front of me without really capturing what was happening.

My mind wandered through the events of last night, choosing to ignore San's tantrum since I was starting to get used to them. If he didn't want my help then I would give him space to figure things out on his own, I'm not about to throw away my peacefulness because he can't be honest with himself. 

I also felt bad for my sister. I couldn't look her in the eyes as I made my way back to my room, after all I had just made out and dry humped her boyfriend a few minutes before. Even though me and Jiwon were not close, I couldn't help but have a heavy heart about the situation.

"It looks like you're about to cry." I looked up to meet the owner of the voice, finding a smiling Seonghwa walking towards me. "I stepped out to grab some water... You ok?"

"Yeah, just..." I waved my hand in the air, not gesturing anything in particular.

"Whatever it is, it's gonna be fine." He patted my head twice and left after getting his water bottle, my cheeks heating up because of his soft touch.

My eyes lingered on Seonghwa as he jogged his way back to the goal, his fluffy black hair bouncing with his steps, creating a pretty sight for me to watch. This boy sure was a beauty.

My eyes widened as Seonghwa reached the goal looked back at me, smirking when he caught me staring. I fixed my posture as I looked away, not particularly embarrassed, but a little worried about raising any kinds of suspicion about my sexuality. San knowing about me was risky enough, although I don't think he would say anything after last night.

Park Seonghwa was still a mystery to me; I barely knew him. The only period we had together was P.E., so there wasn't much interaction between the two of us and as much of a social butterfly that I was, at the end of the day, the small talks were all quite superficial. I'm guessing Seonghwa wanted to be friends since he's making an effort to talk to me and be nice, helping me with tutoring and all. And me? I don't mind adding another friend to my list, specially a hot one.

Soon enough P.E. was over and everyone walked back to the changing room. I simply grabbed my backpack and made my way out, since I hadn't even changed outfits for this class to begin with.

Me:
Im going home
Your class over yet
!?

Yeosangie:
No

Me:
Bell rings in 5 min
Can't u just leave?
Meet me at the front gate bye

I put my phone away as I walked to the school entrance and waited for Yeosang. I didn't bother checking for his reply, since I knew it was easy to persuade him out of school responsibilities. This was our usual routine, whoever gets out first dictates the plan for the afternoon which was typically hanging out at each other's house or finding a safe place for a smoke.

The cold wind breeze hit my skin as I stood in the open area, the more time passed, the more students got out of the doors, the more impatient I became and the more cold I felt, but even a few minutes after the bell rang, there was no sight of Yeosang.

"Where the fuck are you?" I whispered, looking at the gates as I hugged my chest from the low temperature. Unfortunately, the person I least wanted to see made their way out, San's eyes making contact with mine before he briefly averted his eyes and returned his gaze to me.

Oh, really? I smirked and waved, enjoying how disconcerted I was making the boy. Who's the fag now, Choi San?

He rolled his eyes at my teasing and went back to talking to Hongjoong as they walked past me and I stood there, finally giving up and internally cursing at Yeosang as I fished for my phone in my pocket.

Yeosangie:
Sorry man
Ha rin asked me for help with her studies 😉

"For fucks sake." I pushed my phone back in pocked recklessly, not bothering to answer his message. "You don't even have good grades."

"Wooyoung!" Suddenly I heard the voice that was starting to become familiar to me, the beautiful male it belonged to strolling his way up to me. "How about starting tutoring today, huh?"