// 033 [old version]

San

I threw Wooyoung on the bed, the sight of him laying there with messy hair and an aroused look on his face turning me on more than I imagined it would. I slowly climbed on top of him, admiring the boy under me. Was I really going to do this?

I gave myself no time to think, connecting my lips to Wooyoung's once again as soon as our faces were close enough, my elbows by the side of his head supporting my weight and my body in between his legs.

I took my time with the kiss this time, slowly moving my lips against Wooyoung's, my tongue gliding over his lower lip asking for a very much granted entrance. The temperature of the room rising as our tongues moved against each other's at a slow pace,
much to Wooyoung's impatience, who let out a small whine and buckled his hips up. I could feel his hard on against me, the same way he could probably also feel mine growing.

I parted the kiss and rested my forehead on his, our hot breaths intertwining from our closeness. His hands flew to my shoulders, tracing down my chest and making me shiver as I felt his light and seductive touch through the fabric of my t shirt.

I groaned as his hands reached the sides of my hips and pulled them closer to his, my mouth going to his neck and giving it some proper attention, leaving him with love bites and wet kisses. I felt his skin prickling, Wooyoung moaning underneath me as I grinded my hips against his, the friction caused by the clothes increasing the pleasure I was feeling.

I wanted more.

Shit.

That's definitely not straight.

Wanting to have sex with another men is 100% not straight.

"Wooyoung." I whispered, my mouth still close to his neck, my hips slowly decreasing the pace.

"Hm?" He answer nonchalantly, his hands caressing my back gently.

"I don't think I can do this." I sighed, letting my head fall on the bedsheet in frustration, Wooyoung halting his movements at same moment I did.

"You what?" He replied in an angry tone, pushing me to the side. "This again? Are you fucking serious?"

"I'm sorry." I spoke honestly as he sat up on the bed, his back towards me.

"I can't believe you, man." Wooyoung snapped, shifting his weight and turning to face me. "If you fucking tell me it's because you're straight I'm gonna punch you in the face, I'm not kidding."

"Well, yes. I mean, no-" I fumbled with my words, since the whole situation was actually making me nervous. Having to explain out loud something that I didn't even fully comprehend myself, a part of me I literally didn't know about before and the annoyed look on Wooyoung's face making it worse. Though I guess it was time to admit it. "...I guess I'm not."

I fiddled with my hands in discomfort, those words coming out of my mouth bringing a foreign sensation. I stayed silent afterwards, not sure about how to proceed with the conversation or even having the courage to look at the boy sitting in front me.

"Hey, San?" Wooyoung's voice way softer than before. "I'm gay."

Not shit, Sherlock.

"I know." I finally looked at him, trying to understand what he meant. "You've told me. Many many times."

"That means... what you're feeling right now, I've been through the same thing." He gave a reassuring smile, placing his hand my knee gently. "You can talk to me, you know?"

Oh.

I guess that makes sense.

"Thanks, Wooyoung." I smiled slightly, feeling a little bit better.