// 010 [old version]

Wooyoung

It was only when San took a few steps back with a panicked look on his face that I realized what had just actually happened.

"Huh?" San started. "What was that. Are-"

"I'm not gay!" I whisper-yelled in fear of someone being able to listen to our conversation.

From the way San's puzzled eyes turned to amused ones as he cover his laugh with a hand in front of his mouth made me realize that I most likely fucked up big time.

"So you're gay." He smiled humorously in realization, his whole demeanor at ease now, making me stay on edge.

Jesus christ, help me.

"Listen..." I took a deep shaky breath, looking around my room and trying to prepare myself for whatever was to come next. "Y-you can't tell anyone. Please, that would ruin my life!"

If anyone knew, school, friends, family... it's game over for me. And lucky me Choi San is the one that found out my secret.

"And why would I help you after what you just did?" He replied expressionless, not giving me much to judge on how the situation was going. I didn't even know if he was homophobic. Probably was.

My desperate side started to speak louder, my thought process as unstable as a tornado, my anxiety popping up and deciding she wanted to make a visit and tell me about every single thing that could go wrong if someone else found out my secret.

"San... I'm begging you, don't tell anyone! I'll do anything!" I cried out, gripping his sweater like my life depended on it. It kinda did. "Please!"

Looking up at San for the first time since my little panic attack if I could even call it that, threw me off. The boy in front of me was looking all kinds of sus, smirking and looking at me with a raised brow. Even the way his tongue grazed lightly on his bottom lip, he looked... calm.

I wondered if I looked as scared as I felt. I had to admit defeat in this fight, I was at San's feet, whatever it takes, I'm not letting this secret out.

"You said you'd do anything?" He asked, still unreadable.

"S-sure." I nodded, my hands still holding their grip on his sweater. "Do you have something in mind?"

"Of course." He smirked. "You fix this mess you made. Help me get back with Jiwon."

"Ugh." I let go of him and stand up straight, rolling his eyes. "Can't you think of anything else?"

"Why do you hate so much the idea of me and your sister together?" He crossed his arms, seeming genuinely curious.

"I just don't like you in general." I smiled innocently like I hadn't just insulted him.

But it is true. There's nothing about San that I like. The only thing that would make me like him is how incredibly fucking hot he is, but turns out that's actually the biggest reason to dislike him. He's someone I could never have.

"Not my problem if you dislike me." He scoffed at my bluntness. "I'm giving you a week to get me and your sister back together or your little secret is out, princess."