// 039 [old version]

San

A lot of things were going on through my mind as I hid under Wooyoung's bed. The first of all was the feeling of shame of being in this kind of situation, having to hide under someone's bed not to get caught after we had sex. The shame growing with each second that I had to stay there and quietly listen to my own girlfriend telling her brother how unholy he was for having sex before marriage. Then how unholy am I?

The second thing was the fact that I was hiding because I was with another man. The third thing was that I had to hide not only because it was another man, but also because my girlfriend was the one who knocked on the door. The fourth and worse of all is that I was willing to go through all of it again if it meant being able to share another moment like that with Wooyoung.

My denial stage of having interest in this boy was over by now, specially after enjoying the sex so much. How could I even pretend not to like it? But the thing is... what do I do now?

Me and Jiwon were still dating, I had no idea what Wooyoung expected of me. Hell, I didn't know what I expected of me or the future after what just happened.

Jiwon saying she was embarrassed of me only worsened the situation. We had just gotten back together, she didn't even know I fucked up and was already saying things like that.

I did wrong by cheating, I knew it. I didn't think about her while I was with Wooyoung, my brain could only focus on him.

What was wrong with me?

The girl I liked so much, that I was still crazy for not even a month ago, agreed to get back together after I asked her to... and here I was, being made fun of by her brother, the guy I had just cheated on her with, because we had sex before she and I did.

How fucked up am I?

"Can you not?" I snapped back at Wooyoung, frustrated with the situation. Staring at him as I slid my pants back on.

"Wow, what has gotten into you now?" He let out a small chuckle, understandably taken aback by my demeanor. Even though I knew it wasn't his fault, it also kinda was his fault. If he hadn't seduced me like that maybe I would've still been straight and happy with Jiwon.

"Fuck off, Wooyoung." And yes, I knew I sounded ridiculous. That's what made me even angrier. "Why are you even asking me this after what we just did?"

"What does one thing have to do with the other?" He crossed his arms, his mood changing as well. "You're being a dick for no reason."

"No reason? We just fucked!" I let out a dry laugh.

"So?" He raised his eyebrows in annoyance. "You said you didn't regret it. "

"And I don't!" I let out in a gruff, outraged at no one but myself. "That's the fucking problem!"

"What?" He fired-back, his anger matching mine at this point. The pleasant feeling in the room vanishing as the tension in the room grew bigger and bigger.

"Jiwon!" I exclaimed, hoping he would take a hint, but I only got a confused and mad Wooyoung staring back at me. "I just cheated on your sister with you, are you stupid?"

"Don't talk to me like that." He hissed, offended with my provocation. Walking closer to me with such a scary look in his eyes that I thought he would actually start a fight. "And don't act like I'm the one to blame here. You're the one who cheated!"

"You think I don't fucking know this?"

"Doesn't look like it, stop acting like a child throwing a tamtrum."

And that was all it took for me to stomp my way up to Wooyoung and push him against the wall, a huff of air coming out of his mouth from the impact as he hit the wall behind him. My hand flying to his neck in dominance.

"You sure know how to push my buttons, princess."

Wooyoung simply bit his lips, his eyes looking up to meet mine in a mix of anger and expectation.

"If I were you I'd stay quiet, if you don't want to handle the consequences." I groaned next to his ear, my grip on his neck tightening a little.  "So what will it be?"

Wooyoung nodded furiously, agreeing to staying with his mouth shut for the time being, much to my satisfaction.

"Good boy." I praised him, smiling at the change of dynamics. I was finally back in control of something. Unfortunately, the whole situation was still way out of control.