// 013 [old version]

San

I made my way to the soccer field as soon as the bell rang, signaling lunch period. The pitch is usually empty during this time of the day but I hoped I would meet a certain rascal there. Since he didn't answer my text message, I wasn't even sure if he would be there in the first place.

I had some pretty serious things to discuss with him regarding the whole situation with me and his sister and his uhm... sexuality. And it's better to have those things settled now before we proceed with the plan. That will minimize possible damage along the way.

I look around the spacious place, filled with green grass and a bright blue sky illuminating down on everything with no clouds in the way. A pretty day, indeed. Winter has always had the prettiest days.

"What's this about?" Wooyoung stepped closer to me, making me focus on him, since I didn't even realize he was approaching me in the first place. "What did you want to say, Choi San?"

Oh, so we're in the full name basis now, are we?

"I just wanted to make sure you understood the terms of our agreement." I squinted my eyes and crossed my arms, getting in a defensive stance.

"Oh, crystal clear. I get you to talk to Jiwon, you keep your mouth shut, right?" He smirked. "Simple as that?"

He seemed to have regained a little confidence since last night. I smirked as I remembered him begging me for help.

"Yep, but I gave you a week for that. 6 days now." His face froze for a second before he recomposed himself trying to look cool and smiling.

"That's easy."

"If you say so, fag." I entered the second topic of the conversation in a not so smooth way.

"What did you just call me?" He said calmly, but walking towards me with nothing but pure rage in his eyes.

"Look, I don't wanna fight." I step back, with my hands up in surrender. "I just mean that... ok, I kept your secret but that doesn't mean I support you or whatever."

"Fuck you." He spat, still enraged but more controled now, running his hand through his hair in a calming manner. "Don't talk to me unless it's absolutely necessary for the Jiwon thing."

"Good. That's what I was planning aswell. I'd rather not be seen near you in school like what happened today, ok? You get it, yeah?" I let out a tight smile and a small pat to his shoulder before turning around and making my way to the cafeteria to try and grab what was left of lunch.

"For fucks sake!" I could hear Wooyoung in the back bitching about what was just said and I honestly felt a little bad that I found it funny.