// 031 [old version]

Wooyoung

Kissing Soo Ah felt like kissing a wall.

However, my friends were watching and had to do a good job as the straight guy. Otherwise, a teenager boy who does not want to hook up with one of the hottest girls in school would definitely raise suspicions. Soo Ah was into it, so at the end of the day, she was helping me and I was helping her. Win-win situation.

Our not so special moment got interrupted by a disheveled looking Seonghwa pulling us apart and I was actually glad he did it, but his appearance told me I should be worried. He didn't even look Soo Ah's way before he began speaking to me, about fucking something up and Soo Ah took that as her key to leave.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow, not really following.

"Yeosang." He explained. "We were getting along, I got confident, he rejected me pretty hard."

"Seonghwa..." I sighed, trying to comfort him. "I told you not to do it."

"I know, I know." He nodded. "Still sucks."

"You'll be fine." I patted his back. "At the end of the day, we've only got each other."

I was feeling bad for Seonghwa, but as I looked at him, his eyes told me he had something else in mind.

"You know what? You're right." His hand raised to my cheek, caressing it. The atmosphere between us changing instantly as I understood what he was thinking.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hissed, slapping his hand away and glancing around to see if anyone saw what had happened. "Not here."

"Fine, upstairs then." He gripped my wrist and we made our way to my room, my mind going places it shouldn't, as a mere second ago we were only friends and would not have done anything like this.

I couldn't deny that the thought of hooking up with Seonghwa excited me, I knew my friend was hot. But at the same time, I couldn't help but think back to San. How different would this feel? I needed something to compare him to, because it couldn't possibly feel that good everytime, could it?

We got to the room and I closed the door behind us, walking towards Seonghwa with a sudden nervousness taking over. Was this a mistake?

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked him, worried he would regret it later. "We don't have to, we can just talk about it if you want."

Seonghwa stayed silent for a few seconds, seeming in deep thought, until he made up his mind and walked towards me. "No, I'm sure."

"Okay." I whispered, as our faces were already close. I felt his hand slowly touch my waist and I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to meet mine.

That never happened.