// 025 [old version]

San

As I arrived home, the first thing I was greeted with was my mom's voice shouting from the kitchen."San, is it you, darling?"

"Yes." I laughed. "If it wasn't, what do you think the answer would be?"

I made my way to the kitchen,where I saw my mom standing in front of the stove, probably cooking our dinner.

"Doesn't matter, God's protection helps us." She crossed herself and signaled me to do the same, I complied without a second thought. Pleased by my compliance, she continued. "May God keep all evil away from this family. Amen."

"Amen." I spoke, before crossing myself again and practically running to my room. I really hoped this would help my mind get clearer about the Wooyoung situation.

I looked at my phone but there was still no reply from Jiwon, making me a little worried once again.
What if she saw or heard anything yesterday? That would be the worst possible scenario ever.

I thought about calling Hongjoong to talk it out with him and see what he thinks I should do but it didn't really seem like a good idea from the start. I had no one to talk to about this, besides sinner man himself which was actually stressing me out. Talking about it with Wooyoung would be basically admitting to having turned not completely straight and I can't do that.

If I'm being honest, it was a one time thing... it didn't mean anything and I could easily get over it, move on and simply never do it again. It's the same thing as being straight, right?

There you go, San! Jesus did help you. I crossed my body in thankfulness and giggled like a little kid as I ran to my backpack and grabbed my books, setting them on my desk and starting my study session with a lighter heart. Trying to distract myself from such thoughts again.

Two hours into the my study session my phone started pinging, indicating some messages.

Jiwon:
Woo explained it don't worry 😊
So, I had this crazy idea...
Call me so I can tell you!! 😚

I wondered what Wooyoung told her, but I didn't feel curious enough to ask him about it. Starting of now, since everything seemed to be ok, it's all back to being about Jiwon. She's the Jung that I like, the one I was attracted too. The girl of my dreams.
I called her right away.

"Hey baby." I spoke as soon as the call connected, receiving a cute giggle from the other end of the line as a reward, making me smile to myself. "So what's this crazy idea of yours?"

"Well, my parents just got home and told me they'll be spending the weekend away at a medical fair." She started speaking, excitement clear in her voice. "So I thought maybe throwing a party wouldn't be a bad idea, right? I invite my college friends and you invite your school friends and we can all hang out together. How does that sound?"

"Oh, uhm... great!" A party with Jiwon? With drinks? And dancing? I could foresee a very pleasant and r rated future ahead.

"I just have to ask you not to tell Wooyoung yet, ok?" Jiwon interrupted my wandering thoughts.

"Huh? Why?" Isn't the party at his own house? "If he already knows your parents won't be spending the weekend he might already be planning a party of his own, I think it's best to tell him you have plans."

"Oh, he's not home yet so he doesn't know." Jiwon explained. "I'm worried if I tell him about the party he'll invite too many people and it will turn my house into a zoo."

I chuckled at her preoccupation, agreeing with the possibility of that actually happening.

"Anyway, I gotta start inviting everyone since the party is in two days. Bye, Sannie."

"Bye, baby." I smiled as I turned of the phone.

See, San. This girl makes you happy.

But she doesn't satisfy you.

The thought that popped in the back of my head was only there for a mere second, but it bothered me for the rest of the night.