// 040 [old version]

San

Pleased with Wooyoung's response, I let go of him and make my way towards his bedroom door, planning to go home and get away from this mess so I could have some alone time to think things through.

"What do you think you're doing?" Wooyoung's wary tone coming up as soon as my hand grabbed the door handle.

"Didn't you say you'd stay quiet?" I snapped back, turning around with a raised eyebrow, huffing at the fact that he indeed couldn't be in silence.

"So that's what you meant?" He gritted his teeth. "You just wanted me to shut up?"

"Precisely." I rolled my eyes, turning my body away from a fuming Wooyoung, opening his bedroom door and walking out, only to rush back inside a second later, shutting the door with a loud bang, my heartbeat going wild like I had just came back from run. "Fuck."

"Let me guess..." Wooyoung sourly commented. "Jiwon's in her room so you can't leave unless you want to get caught?"

"Fuck you." I spat, angry at his accurate description of the situation. How the hell am I supposed to go home now? I still need my peace of mind to be able to process everything that happened this night.

"I mean, you can if you want to." Wooyoung laughed at his evil joke as he walked closer to my panicky figure, still glued to the back of the door. "You can spend the night here, if you'd like..."

"I don't." I quickly replied. Me and Wooyoung sleeping in the same bed could only result in one thing and I most definitely did not want to cheat on Jiwon again.

His eyes shined with lust as he took a few steps closer, licking his lips that curved in a seductive smile, like he knew he had complete power over me.

"Whatever you're thinking, don't." I rolled my eyes and walked to where my t-shirt was laying on the floor. I was so out of touch with everything that I forgot to put it on before making my attempt of leaving the room.

"Why daddy? I wanna play." Wooyoung's needy tone making my body freeze up with a shiver running down my spine, the boy knew exactly what to say to turn me on. But still, I was convinced I would not cheat for a second time and did my best to ignore the signals of sexual frustration my body was sending me.

I put my t-shirt back on and keep my back turned to Wooyoung, pretending not to be affected by his little game. I had to figure out how to escape his house without being noticed by Jiwon, who was right in the next room, with her door completely open. There was no way I would be able to walk down the corridor without her or her friends seeing me.

Fucking hell.

Maybe this is God's way of telling me he disapproves of my actions and that I have sinned. Am I being punished? In a quick motion I sit on my knees and start quietly praying, asking for forgiveness.

"What are you doing?" Wooyoung asked incredulously. "Are you seriously praying right now?"

I ignored his attempt at ridiculing my actions and continued my Hail Mary, in hopes that my mind would clear and I would be able to find the solution to my problems.

"So you're actually crazy?" He continued, laughing at me as I remained seated on my knees with my eyes closed and with my hands glued together.

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped back at him once I was done with my Hail Mary. "You should be on your knees praying too!"

"You sound like my family." He scoffed, crossing his arms. "But fortunately I found something better to do on my knees."

"You what?" My eyes shifting to meet Wooyoung's dark ones as I stared at him in confusion.

I stood up and turned towards Wooyoung, my hands on my hips as I waited for an explanation from the guy.

That explanation never came.

Wooyoung simply made his way towards me with excruciatingly slow steps, stoping millimeters away from me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I managed to let out despite the nervousness I was beginning to feel.

"I'm just showing you what I like doing on my knees." He smirked, licking his lips in a suggestive way. My mind beginning to conect the dots at this point. There's no way he meant-

"Oh." I managed to let out as Wooyoung got on his knees right in front of me, his hands making their way to the buttons of my jeans, undoing them and pulling my zipper down.

"I understand now. You should stop." My voice cracking as the words come out of my mouth in uncertainty.

"Your body is saying otherwise." He chuckled as he lowered my pants, revealing a big bulge growing inside my underwear, making me close my eyes in shame as I sigh left my lips.

How could I not get aroused in this kind of situation? Wooyoung on his knees in front of me, looking up at me with such lustfull and innocent eyes. 

His hand started massaging my hard cock, making me moan out in pleasure as I cursed myself internally for starting to give in to him once again.

"See?" He smiled innocently. "Are you sure you don't want to have your cock inside my mouth? Don't you want me to suck you off?"

"I-" was the only thing I was able to let out, the sexual tension in the room clouding my judgment. I absolutely knew I shouldn't, but at that moment there was nothing I wanted more than to have Wooyoung savoring himself on my cock.

"I'll take that as a yes." Wooyoung purred, removing my underwear too, my cock slapping on my stomach, filled with precum.

"Daddy's so ready for me."