// 036 [old version]

Wooyoung

My blood ran cold as I ran through all the possible scenarios of Yunho somehow managing to get into my room and catch me and San in such compromising position. On top of that and literally on top of me, the pissed off and determined look on San's eyes made me wary of his intentions.

"Whatever you're thinking, it's not a good idea." I tried reasoning as the muffled sound of Yunho talking to someone could be heard on the other side of the door.

"I think it is." San smirked, lowering his head to the crook of my neck, his lips connecting to my skin and making me shiver as he began slowly moving his hips again.

Oh shit.

That's not good. I mean, it's very good but not right now with Yunho's voice becoming louder once again, this time accompanied by someone else's.

"San, stop." I moved my hands to his shoulders, giving him a light squeeze.

"I swear, man!" Yunho laughed. "I think he's fucking Soo Ah."

"Shit!" I recognized Mingi's voice, adding to my fear of being caught. "No way."

San seemed to have heard them as well, suddenly getting over his slow pace and angling his hips up,  thrusting sharply and hitting my prostate, making me bite my lip in a hurry as I miserably failed to hold back a load moan, my grip on his shoulders tightening.

"Did you hear that?" I heard my friends joking and I tried to concentrate back on San, who seemed to have found my reaction quite pleasurable, thrusting sharply once again on the same spot.

"So fucking tight." He groaned next to my ear as I clenched around him, the whole situation making me nervous and aroused at the same time. His deep thrusts filling me up and making my body tremble as I made an effort to keep my moans as low as possible. "You like this don't you? You're friends are right outside and here you are, getting pounded like the little slut that you are."

"More." Was all I managed to let out in a shaky breath. San's aggressive movements getting the best of me as he his pace became faster, making me feel dizzy, panting as he continued leaving love bites on my neck and groans close to ear, showing me how much he was also enjoying, the overall stimulation being too much to handle. "You're so good, ah~"

"Told you he was fucking!" Yunho laughed, making me put my hand over my mouth, realizing I got a little carried away, my face turning red. At least he thought I was the one fucking and not the other way around.

"You'd better be quiet if you don't want to get caught, princess." San chuckled lowly as raised his head from my neck, licking his lips as his eyes wandered through my body, making my skin prickle as I could sense his whole aura just dripping, overflowing with lust. The sight of him alone and the sexual tension he carried almost being enough to take me to my extremes.

"Yes, sir." I moaned quietly, receiving a moan in return from a satisfied San, who increased his pace and at this point, vigorously pounding into me, to a point that even my bed started rocking and hitting against the wall. "But currently I'm not the one making sounds."

"Such a little brat." He joked, completely ignoring the fact that the noises coming from my bed hitting the wall were being pretty loud indeed.

"Wooyoung's wild." I could hear Mingi and Yunho laughing, adding tension to the situation.

"You guys are such perverts, let him get laid in peace." Yeosang made his presence known, sounding like a guardian angel to me.

On the other hand, I could only suppose San was enjoying the fact that people could actually hear the sounds, since his sharp and slow thrusts made a comeback, my eyes rolling back as I cried out in pleasure, not being able to contain myself. "My princess is taking me so well, hm~"

My legs trembled as I felt my climax approaching, my nails slightly digging on San's back, who grunted in return, grabbing one of my legs and raising it, thrusting deeply in this new angle, my breath hitching as I felt like my brain had stopped functioning from the overwhelming pleasure I was receiving.

San continued with his deep thrusts, driving me crazy as he kept hitting the perfect spot every single time, the tightening feeling in my stomach getting stronger with each thrust.

"Why aren't you touching yourself, doll?" San whispered, suddenly slowing down his movements, caressing the leg he was holding as he was going in and out ever so slowly, in a teasing manner as he rolled his hip, adding a sensual atmosphere to the room.

"I'll cum if I do." I moaned, not being able to hold the sight of the boy on top of me slowly rolling his hips in and out. San simply smirked in the usual cocky way I was growing used to seeing and would never admit, at least to him, that I felt attacked when he did.