13 : Good Time Together

If we have a look now at the beautiful mansion , Exactly at the bedroom,

we will see mewgulf sleeping peacefully on the bed. Gulf was sleeping on mew's chest and mew's hands on his waist.

Gulf waked up first. He saw him self putting his head on mew. He immediately redden due to their position.

A very light smile appeared on his face when He looked at mew's face for a while. He likes how he feels now. He feels something warm in his heart. He is loving this. Being in mew's embrace.

When the elder hugged him yesterday, he felt the same when his mom did.

The most precious moment when Mew took him in a soft long kiss. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

Now, gulf is red again with a clear  smile on his face. He raise his hands and ran his finger on mew's face still smiling.

Mew suddenly moved making gulf pretend sleeping. He put his head on the other's arm. Still facing the elder.

Mew woke up. He turned his head looking at gulf. The younger was closing his eyes breathing peacefully Mew noticed that gulf's eyes are moving lightly.

He just smiled lightly. He feels so beautiful. When he kissed gulf for the first time, the younger felt so good and right in his hands.

He kept thinking about what happened yesterday again and again.

Gulf was looking like a baby to him. He was feeling that it is his responsibility to protect him.

He just tightened his hands around gulf's waist. With mew's hands on his waist, gulf blushed hard.

"God, I can hear my hearts beats!!!" thought gulf.

"wake up sleepy head!!! I know u r awake. Your cheeks are so inviting"

Mew laughed loudly when gulf put his hands on his face. Gulf sat quickly avoiding mew's eyes.

But Mew has another intention. He started to tucklish gulf hearing the other laugh loudly trying to set him self free  

"aaaah Meeeew!!!.... Stop please..please... .naaa......" gulf was pushing mew's chest but mew kept Teasing him non stop.

Mew in a second came on top of his husband with a big smile on his face. He was looking on gulf's smiling face. Gulf has some tears on his eyes due to his laughter.
.
.
.
.
.
Gulf noticed their position. He blushed hard trying to say something but he couldn't collect his words.

"oh!!!! My baby here is shy!!!! U know I love tomato and now u look like one!!" said mew in a husky tone that he didn't use before with Gulf before.

He was just admiring the beauty in front of him. He can't deny that gulf took his attention in the first time he met him.

Gulf was on another world. He is now trying new feelings he never had before. He is feels so good and warm around the Mew front of him I mean on top of him . The cheerful and caring one.

When gulf heard mew's flirting words. He blushed hard. He is not used to this behaviour of mew. Mew has ways Been someone who tried to make him suffer. That's what he thought.

Gulf pushed mew suddenly making him fall on the bed and he quickly ran to the bathroom leaving mew  laughing.

"Heeey!!!! U. .... Come here.... U cheater..... U can't push your hubby like that!!!!!" Mew was knocking the door of the bath hearing gulf's cute chuckles. He smiled.

"I think it's gonna be so good, Gulfy" said mew leaving the room heading to the kitchen to make the breakfast for them.

Gulf was chuckling while taking a shower. He wanted to be fast to make the breakfast.