12 : I AM Here

Mew took gulf inside the house harshly. He looked at him again deeply. He noticed gulf's scared face but he can say that gulf was thinking about something. Else.

" I thought u could be more mature than this but every thing u do makes me realise that I am wrong."

Mew sighed looking at the scared one in front of him. Gulf was just listening not seeming to talk back. He looked angry yet scared but he preferred to keep silent.

"GO TO THE ROOM" Mew left him alone heading to the kitchen to get a drink. He needs to calm down not to go harsh on his husband.

Gulf's pov

What was that? How can I come here again!? How could dad do that to me? I am his only son?

He left me with this beast!!! I didn't know the problem I have untill mild left me alone.

I felt my body shaking!!! I hate that feeling!! I kept quite untill we reached our home.

I have to think of something and make him to set me free.

What is the hell with 'our' u idiot!?
I just wanted to smack my self for thinking like that!!!

When he grabbed my arm my heart fell!!! I think my life will end today!

Last time, it was just because of my disobedience, so what will happen this time!? I really fucked up!!!!!

He took me inside then looked at me I tried to break the eye contact but he didn't let me. He left my chin with 2 fingers pressing on it.

" I thought u could be more mature than this but every thing u do makes me realise that I am wrong. U r just a kid "

I felt a lil embarrassed. But his tone I didn't understand it was strange.

"GO TO THE ROOM"

Now he is back. I know that face!! I think he is gonna be worse than the last time. I felt goosebumps all over my body.

I immediately head to the room. I took a long breath. I looked around trying to find any thing to hit him with but I didn't!!!!

Aaaaah!!! Why am I so unlucky!? Can I scape from a window!? No, there's gaurds all over this fucking house. OMG!!!! what should I do!?

While looking around again, gulf had an idea. He will lock himself on the bath untill mee sleep then he can run away.

I decided to go the washroom. He can't get me there.
I ran towards it and locked the door. I sighed in relief. I smirked!!! That's will be my real last time here.

" U can't do anything with that u bastard!!"

I took off all my clothe and get into the shower. I let the water refresh my body. Enjoying a little won't harm .

While gulf was relaxing, Mew was sitting with a 3 cups of coffee in front of him. He kept thinking of what happened and what Gulf's dad told him about Gulf's mother.

He didn't like what his father in law did with Gulf. He felt bad for the boy. He wanted gulf to be good but for him self not for him.

Gulf's eyes were hurt but he didn't want to look pitiful in front of them. He saw sadness on that beautiful eyes.

Mew also remembered what his dad told him. He felt like his brain is gonna explode dut to his thoughts.

He got up with a decision. He will mix between things. He decided to make a deal with the younger but with his own conditions.

Mew went upstairs to his room. He found it empty but heard the sound of water. He sat on the bed waiting for gulf but the latter didn't come out.

Mew stood and knocked the door but no response. He knocked again and again untill he heard some chuckles.