34 : Preggy Wifey

Mew and mild looked for type in the airport but they didn't find him....

"Bro.... Let's put my bags on the car and then go and look for him around.... Come on" said mild going out the airport with mew...

Mew is worried hell... He looked for his wifey but he wasn't in the airport....

The reached the car and when they approached it mew hears some muffled sniffings...

His eyes widened when he saw saw gulf sitting on the car crying....

He went to him immediately and opened the door making gulf look at him angrily but immediately he cried again when he saw his hubby with an angry face.....

"THE HELL U THINKING TO LEAVE THE AIRPORT Without TELLING!!!!"
shouted mew at gulf making him stop crying.....

He looked at mew with tears on his eyes.... He knows his being more and more Childish....

But he couldn't stop himself when he saw mild running towards mew not him...

He is the one who was excited to see him.. He is the one who was calling for his name and waving for him....

That bustard!!!!...

And now, he is getting scolds from his hubby....

"S~sorry....

Won't happen a~again...."

said gulf looking down on his hands...

"u better... Or u won't like what will happen wifey..."

said mew closing the door harshly making gulf flinch....

Mild on the other hand was standing not knowing what to do...

He put his bag on the car and sat on the backseat...

"Hi gulfy..... I missed u so much buddy....

U r so cruel.... I didn't even call me... Mew changed u so much... U~...."

"Shut up mild.... Because of u I got scolded by my hubby here...

And u have the nerve to talk.... Shut up or I swear I will make mew book another ticket to take u back to Thailand....." hissed gulf on his friend.

He don't like it at all if mew is angry with him...

And now, he is.... He is not in the mood to talk to anyone.....

Mew took the driver seat and started the car.... The way home was silent... Gulf tried talking to his hubby but the other seemed still angry....

"Mew.... Please.... I said I am sorry... Won't happen again... I swear... I will behave like a good boy... Hmm....

I am your good wifey... Right!?"
asked gulf with hopeful eyes but

"No... U r not my good boy gulf.... How many times I told u that u should be more responsible for what r u doing...

I thought u got hurt or lost.... And u know that u r in a situation that needs rest ll the time...

But u still left me and made me worried about u....

U r a bad boy here gulf... Not my good boy "

Mew is stern with his words... He was damn worried. He knows that guld is so sad now, but his baby needs to think before doing anything again....

Even if he is being emotional.. He need to think about his behaviours....

Gulf looked at mew and cried. He don't like it when Mew said he is a bad boy...