36 : Alex.. The Lil Copy

Days passed and mewgulf love increase more and more with their Lil child. ..

Alex made their life wonderful..... He made the whole family with each other again....

He is a smart kid.... But stubborn too..... What he wants he gets.... His mommy gulfie can't stand that attitude twice....

Once with his husband and the other in this Lil copy.... His baby.....

Gulfie and mild graduated 4 years ago and now they are working in their companies as normal employees to get the required experience....

Mew is still the king of his empire. He made himself No. 1 again..... He is so much in love with his Wifey..

Nothing changes except 2 things... His love and possessiveness is getting more and more...

Now Alex is 6 years old.... He go to the kindergarten.... And he can speak but not that correct...

let's go to where he is

"Mommy.... Mommy.... Put 2 donates for Alex in his lunchbox.... Pweas!?!!!!" tried Alex with his puppy eyes but got a chuckle from his mommy who was preparing his box

"No no naughty kid..... Just 1.... I am gonna put some vegetables and u HAVE TO FINISH THEM..... and I will come to pick u up today...."

Alex pout but didn't give up.....

"Otaaay.....

But Alex is gonna tell daddy mew that my teacher said to mommy gulfy that he is pretty.....

And mommy gulfy will no come to pick Alex again....." said Alex smiling teasing gulfy.....

Gulf gulped and looked at his Lil devil
And replied with not so much confident face

"u lil shit!!!..... How can u threat ur mom like that!?... Ha!?.... And u won't get any donates at all.... I am not scared of your daddy.... G~go and tell him....."

Alex just shrugged his shoulders and paid no attention... He was waiting for....

"Okay baby.... I am gonna give u 2 donates and No vegetables at al....
Just don't tell this to daddy... Okay!?"
Asked Gulf sweetly..... He don't want his ass to be the victim today.....

He can't bear Mew with his angry mood....

Last time mew saw him laughing with his co-worker, he made sure to take 3 days off from his work to be able to walk again.....

"okay momy.... Alex love u so much...." said Alex hugging Gulf tightly....

"This Lil shit.....

How can he know that I will agree if he said that....."

"And momy.... Today u can't come to pick me up or drive me to kg ....

I have English today and my teacher is gonna look at u and say thy u r beautiful again....

I don't like him....
I will daddy to pick me up today....
U go to your work.... "

Gulf just nodded his head not able to think of any thing....
What the hell is worng with his kid!?....

U bastard mew and your genes....

He sees his husband Lil jealous copy.....

The same attitude and the same possessiveness

But now all he can do is just agree or He will be really fucked up when mew got to know this.....