33: Uncle Mild

Mew is living hell with Gulf. He don't know what to do with his mood swings. That's all is so much harder than building his empire.....

Like now, he is in the kitchen preparing their breakfast whice is grilled fish with an ice cream on it.....

He can't stand what he is seeing but that's better than a Sulky Kitten.

Gulf who just took a shower and head to the kitchen. He saw his hubby busy preparing breakfast. He hugged him immediately

"morning hubby...."

"Morning baby..."

"Hubby..... Don't forget.... Today we will call mild... U promised... Right!?"

"Yes wifey.... Just have your breakfast and we will call him....." said mew picking Gulf's lips...

Gulf nodded and sat to have his breakfast. He was so happy having his breakfast like he wanted.... But

He looked at mew pouting making the poor hubby panic

"What baby!?.... Is there anything wrong!?... Want anything else!?"

"u don't eat with me.... I eat alone.... U made alot of food for just me...

U think I am a monster so u cooked a lot....." teared gulf up making mew drop his jaw in shock....

"The hell u r saying baby!?...... Nooo... I didn't think like that....

I just love u so much so I made a lot of food... Just to tell u how much I love u...."

said mew trying to make gulf persuaded with his words.....he don't know how to deal with this....

"Really!?...."

"really baby... Come on.... Eat more....

U need to be healthy for u and our baby...." said mew feeding gulf himself....

"Mew..."

"hmm...."

"I want to sit on your lap.... Take a picture of me and u then send it to mild.... He is still single... Hhhhh.."

laughed gulf out making mew chuckle....

"poor my bro.... But okay let's do it...."

Gulf clapped exited and ran to sit on mew's lap.

He took a picture and send it to mild immediately
.
.

*Hey there single ass..... I miss u so much....

Come here to see me with your brother being lovey dovey....

Your married and P..... friend*

.
.
Mew Read what gulf wrote and chuckled....

"baby... U r Teasing or missing him!?...."

"that's my way hubby.... Now... U call him..."

Mew nodded feeling his heart beating fast. He is really missing his lil bro. He want to talk with him so bad....

The picked his phone up and called him.... Few minutes and mild replied

"Hello....."

"Mild...."

"P~phi..... I~is that u!?...."

stuttered mild with tears on his cheeks....

"yes mild.... It is me... How are u!? "