25 : Lovely

Gulf can't describe how happy he is by sticking to his mew. He is always smiley and clingy to the older.

Finally, his hubby is here

Now, gulf is literally sleeping above mew who is gave up along time ago.
Gulf don't let him go to the washroom alone.

He is so sensitive and mew don't want to make him sad.

Mew knows that his baby had suffered when he wasn't here. He knows that gulf for the first time in his life was in a serious situation and he was forced to put him self in danger.

That is so much for him but mew swore that he will make everyone regret what they did to his wife just because he is not there for him....
And of course he didn't forget the bastard SAN

He let his men deal with him for now as guld refusing to let him go but he ordered them not to kill him....

He want to make him wish to die... Death will be an easy option that San won't have...

Mew just looked at the baby above him smiling sadly.... He is still blaming himself for what happened.... He caressed guldfi's hair and kissed his hand..

"Baby..... Gulfie... Come on... Wake up....let's have breakfast together.... I will make your favourite bancakes... Gulfi.... Baby...."

"Mew.. P~please.... Let me sleep... Just five minutes.. Okay!?...."

"baby... U said that half an hour ago.....if u want to sleep then let me go down stairs to make our breakfast"

And with the last words gulf opened his eyes immediately and looked at mew.

"No way..... I am already awake.... Let's go together.....

i will make your breakfast by my self....

I love u, hubby"

said gulf kissing mew's chest sweetly making the elder guy melts.

" I love u too wifey.... And who am I to say No to such an offer!? Let's go and fill this coconut belly of yours with food...."

"Heey!!! Do not insult my belly....."

"I don't inslut it....actually I love it.... It is chubby... And soft to hold...."

Mew holed Gulf's belly and started carrasing it making gulf push his hands away with a red face..

"m~mew..... That's embarrassing!!!!.... U make me feel like I am only one to have this belly......u r the muscled here....not everyone have these abs....."

"So do u want me to be a chubby man!?"

"noooo..... I like your body"

said gulf but he realised what he said late and covered his moth Immediately Blushing

Mew just chuckles and decided to tease his baby more...

"Oh!!! What an info!!! So my wife here loves my body.....i should have been more flirty to know this earlier.... And by the way....

I love your body, too wifey...."

winked mew making gulf hide his face on his chest.

"meeeew!!!!!! Stop those words and let's go to have breakfast.....i am hungry..."

"okay love.... Let's do as my wifey says!!!"

Mew carried gulf to the shower. They took their morning routine together. Then they head to the kitchen.