4 : First Meeting

The morning came and gulf went to his uni. He has a Headache.

He was thinking all night about this disaster. While he was thinking, his friend came and greeted him.

"morning gulf, oh !! I look like a panda!! What happened!?" asked mild confused. Gulf wasn't that kind of person who will frown in the early morning.

"Mild, help me to run away, My father is making me getting married in 2 days" said gulf about crying.

"what!? What the fuck!? U r still young!! And who is the girl who agreed to marry a 19 years old man" asked mild curiosity.

"he is a man"

"WHAT!? THAT'S MADNESS!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DAD!? WHO IS THAT DAMN MAN!?" shouted mlid angrily.

"his name is Mew suppasit. I think I heard about his n....."

"WHAT!? THAT'S MY BRO" said mild making the Other shocked more.

"what!? Your brother!? The one u told me about him before!?" asked gulf à bit scared.

Mild told him alot about his brother's ways to deal with his problems. He is so strict and he control mild life badly.

"yes, gulf. He is Mew. My bro. Man, you are dead" sighed mild looking at his friend.

Mild knew that gulf was so spoiled but he was a kind hearted man.

In the evening, the two families met in a restaurant.

Mr. Kanawat and Mr. Suppasit were so happy because of this marriage.
On the other hand, gulf and mew wrer staring at each other.

"let's make them set alone to know each other." said the dads leaving the table for mewgulf.

Mew just looked at gulf with cold eyes.

"so, what do u think about this!? And what u want in return!?"

Gulf looked at him and thought if mew know about him being forced to be married, maybe he will cancel it.

"Actually, my dad forces me to do, I think u won't marry someone forced to be with u, right!?!!?" asked gulf hoping that he was right.

"oh!! U think I will cancel it because u don't want to!? U r wrong. I do that for my dad. And I do what I say. I said I wiil marry u and that is gonna happen in 2 days. Nice meeting u, wifey" said Mew looking at those beautiful eyes.

Mew can't deny the beauty in front of him. He kinda liked gulf.  The boy is so cute.

But for gulf, Mew looked damn handsome, but he is ... Something intimidating. His tone, his confidence.

"Don't worry gulf. U will make him like a ring in your finger just like dad" thought gulf in his mind

_______________

Hi guys 😍😍😍😍😍

What do u think is gonna happen in next chapters!?

THIS is a short story, so it gonna end in sew days.

Tell me your opinions please