6 : The Wedding Gift

The morning came,
gulf was in a deep sleep. Mew woke up and looked at the boy next to him. Gulf took the further spot on the bed to sleep in.

Mew sighed and head to rake a shower. He was thinking about what happened. He didn't want to make the other cry in their first day. But gulf just invoked him and he is not good at patience.

He thought gulf was better than his lil bro but now he know that his mild was much better. He finished and went to wake gulf.

He saw gulf red cheek. He regret it now. It should be a slight one but here what he did!!!

"Gulf.. Gulf... Wake up!!.. Gulf.."

"Dad..... 5 minutes more... I won't have breakfast... U.."

"Gulf... Wake....."

"DAD I S.." gulf was shouting but he stopped when he saw mew.

He suddenly remembered what happened.

He now is married to this f*cking guy in front of him.

"I won't have breakfast with u. U can have it alone" said gulf going to the washroom.

Mew just sighed and sat on the bed. He waited for gulf.

He will try to be gentle this time.

15 minutes passed, type came wearing a blue bathrobe. He looked so inviting for mew.

Mew looked at him without blinking.

"why are u here!? I told u to have breakfast alone!! I won't eat with someone like u!!!!" gulf was rude but mew didn't want to make him sad again.

"I don't want to have breakfast with u, either"

"so what r u doing here!?"

"I just wanted to give u our wedding gift" mew was calm.

"Hh!? Wedding gift!? U really believed that lie. I am no...."

"IT is a Firrari. The new Red one" said mew putting the keys on the bed.

Gulf just stared at him not believing what he saying until he saw the keys!!!

Mew really bought him the car!!!

"What!? Are u real!?" gulf just smiled and took the keys.

He jumped excitingly and run to see the car but mew sropped him "where are u going!?"

"I seeing the car!!!"

"with the bathrobe!?"

"oh come on!!! There's no one here!! Just the maids"

"No. U can't go like this out this room. Change and come" mew left him in the room.

Gukg frowned and changed. He don't want to have a fight in the early morning.

"OMG!!!!!! My baby!! U are so beautiful!!!" said gulf hugging the car.

"it just like what I wanted." gulf was so excited to try it. He want to go to uni by it.

"I am going to uni by it!!! It will make mild's mind do crazy" laughed gulf at his own thought then he stopped when he remembered that mew is next to him.

"oh!! Sorry!! But mild and I always have a bet to see who would buy it first.  We always bet to buy things first. And every bet I won" laughed gulf so much imagining mild's face.

"Oh!! SO u r the person who mild told me he want to tease him by buying a car for him!?" mew smiled raising an eyebrow.

"hh~Hh. Look i... I didn't tell h..." gulf was stuttering. He thought mew will be angry like yesterday.

"it is okay. In fact, u will stop those bets with your friends." mew was talking like a matter of fact.

He didn't know that gulf loved those bets. Bets were what he do for having fun.

"what!? Of course No!!!"

"No. U will lose if u bet for something!! U can't just bet If u don't have the money. U..."

"wait wait wait!!! Who said I don't have the money!! Dad w.."

"No!! There's no dad. I am your husband and you are my responsibility here!! Y can't take money from your dad" mew was serious with his words

"what!? Why!? He is my dad!!! And I can have any sum of money" gulf was frowning. He can't live without his dad supporting him.

"No.U won't take money from him. Only me can get u what u want and that's final.

Don't u dare to take money from him. Don't make me lose my mind!!!" mew had that face that make the younger scared.

"okay!! So will u give me what u want!!!" asked gulf with a smile on his face trying to get what he want.

"of course!! But in condition. My condition"

"what!? What condition!? I don't like to be controlled by anyone!!! I will tell my da..."

"GULF!!!" shouted mew making the other stop shouting.

"I told u not to raise your Damn Voice!!!" mew raised his voice.

Gulf looked at him with teary eyes. He can't stand this anymore.

Mew looks at him and sighed. Gulf just looked scared and he don't want that to happen. He calmed town and put a smile on his face.

"all what u have to do is to get an A. U have to study more to take over your dad's company. It is not that difficult!!"

"B~but I don't know how to study!!! I am a loser when it comes to study!!!" gulf was pouting and that make him more cute.

Mew smiled at the beauty in front of him.

"that's not a problem!! I can always help u. Any time u can ask me"

"anytime!?" asked gulf like he doesn't believe mew. That make mew laugh.

"yes. Anytime for u wifey" mew smiled.

Gulf blushed hard when he heard what mew called him.

"heeey!!! Don't call me that" type stared at mew blushing. He felt his cheeks burning.

"why!? We are married and I can call u what I want!!" said mew with a smirk in his face making the other blushing more

"whatever" said gulf heading to the house again.

"he is cute when he is pouting"

___________
HI GUYS 😍😍😍😍😍

HOPE U ENJOY

As I said it's a short one!!.

Tell me your opinions in comments 🤗🤗🤗