8: My Good Boy

"what are u gon...." gulf was shocked when he saw mew holding a belt in his hand.

"LET ME TEACH U SOME MANNERS" mew approched the panicked gulf on the bed.

Gulf looked at mew terrified. He still can't get what will happen to him. He just can't believe that.

"M~mew W..." gulf tryed to get up from the bed but mew hold his shoulder panning him.

"Lay on your stomach Gulf" said mew with a tone full of dominance.

"u c~can't be s~serious!! R~right!?" gulf's voice was cracking.

He looked like a scared kitten right now. He never faced this kind of situation like this.

"No. I am not Kidding!!" said mew making gulf lay on his back then he sat on his laps making gulf between his legs.

Gulf looked at him with angry look on his face.

"Get off me!!!! U Bastard!! I swear I am gonna tell my dad about that!!!!" shouted gulf trying to push mew but mew was holding his hands above his head.

"Oh!! Don't tire ur self. U can't escape from me!!

Now, I understand why ur father said he can't handle u anymore!! He said u r my responsibility now!! I told him that I will take care of u.

I am gonna keep my promise" mew was staring on gulf's angry face!!!

Then he flipped him on his stomach.

"W~hat are u doing" shouted gulf trying to push mew from his back but mew tied his hands with his belt on the head of the bed making gulf gasp in shock!!!

"MEW!!!!!" shouted gulf again.

"shush!! Don't shout!! It is for your safety" wispered mew to gulf who looked at him like he is gonna kill mew now.

"Now, my wifey, Do u know the reason why u r getting punished!?" asked mew in a very calm tone.

That provoked gulf A lot. He can't stand someone talking to him like that!

"MEW!!! UNTIE ME NOW!!! I swe....." gulf was interrupted when Mew sat behind him and pulled his pants down showing his bare ass.

Gulf gas bed in shock and tryed to pull his hands from the belt but he failed.

"u pervert!!! What are u doing!? U can't do that!!! I don't like men!!!!!" screamed gulf loud. He thought mew was gonne have sex with him forcelly.

Mew smirked at him and he liked gulf's red face. He knew that gulf is red dut to anger and shyness.

"Relax wifey!! I won't do that!! Although it's my right to do that as a husband, but I am gentle enough to let u share that kind of things with me!!!"

Mew looked at the stubborn eyes in gulf's face!! He liked that face.

"How much spanks u want to get!? Hh!?" asked mew rolling his sleeves up.

Gulf just was so shocked with the new surprise!! He thought mew will do something else.

But now that's so much worse!!!! That's embarrassing!!!

"s~spanking!? M~mew!! U~u can't do that right!?" gulf was stuttering.

"OF COURSE I CAN.....

I am not kidding with u!!......

Hmmm tell me......

*NO response from gulf *

Okay, I will be the one to decide it!! I won't stop untill I become satisfied"