37 : I Like It.....

Gulf made his way to his work. He is still thinking about how that kid of his manipulate him so easily for his own good.....

He made him agree immediately to why he is saying.... How can he do that!?..... He should learn this too and get his way with his hubby

He needs to manipulate mew to get the things he is prevented to do...

How much he want to go out with mild and enjoy a beautiful night like old days...

How much he want to go for a car race... He wants to do alot of things but mew won't agree saying it is just too dangerous

And gulf isn't stupid to go out without telling mew.... He won't do the same mistake again......

Not ever again.... He never forgot what happened that night....

.
.
.
.

Now, gulf reached the company that he works in. No body here knows that he is Gulf suppasit.

Gulf and mild got the job with their skills... Just like any interns.....

"Morning gulfy...."

"morning mild.... How u doing!?"

"fine... How is my Lil prince?!"

"that Lil shit manipulated me again to get extra sweets in his lunchbox... He is really a brat...."

"hhhh..... Serves you good .... He is really a brat just like u... I admit....

He took his dad, my dad and your dad in his side......

He has his way to get what he want from now...

Imagine what will he do when he grow up.....

And by the way,

the last game I got him... It wasn't me... He got it threating me that he is gonna tell his dad and my dad about the car race I went to......

That braaaaat!!!!!!!!!..... "

said mild with a teased face.... He can't believe that a 6 year old boy is making their life like this....

"Mild.... Are u sure that he is my son!?.... The son should take his mom's side.... Not viceversa...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mew was in his office doing his works when his phone rang...

He looked at the caller name and smiled warmly...

"hello my lovely Wifey...... How was your day!?...."

"great hubby ...just finished now and about to go home....

Don't forget to pick up Alex.... He said he wants you today....."

"don't worry baby..... I won't forget.....

I miss you so much baby.... Let's watch a movie tonight in our room.... Just me and you......"

"me too baby.... You always with Alex and spend your time with him....

You forgot your Wifey here.... That Lil brat sleeps early as he have School tomorrow....

Let's spend the night just me and you...."

Mew chuckled hearing gulf's words.... He knows that their son loves to tease his mom alot.... And he find it cute though....

"okay baby.... Can't wait"

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Mew finished his work and head to get his son.... He was in a good mood today....