35 : My Baby

Mew is standing in front of the operation room with a terrified face....

Gulf was really in pain and he is just 7 months.... It's so dangerous....

"Bro.... Calm down.... It's gonna be alright... They are gonna be fine...."

Mild himself is so worried.... But he has to make mew calm down....

2 hours has passed and mew is getting pale.... He don't know tlwhy it took them that time....then... He saw the nurse getting out of the room carrying his baby.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
Everything seemes to stop for mew in this moment... He kind of forgot about the baby...

He just thought about his Wifey and his safety.... But at this moment.... He felt himself crying....

His baby... His son....

"Congrats Mr. Suppasit....

It's a baby boy....."

The nurse handled the baby to mew...

Mew looked at the tiny creature with tears on his face.... He just can't express his feeling...

"Mild.... Look.... My son... My baby... So cute... So tiny....."

"yes bro... He is just like u....." said mild with tears on his eyes.....

"Mr. Suppasit... The operation was dangerous but your husband is a fighter....

And your son too... Althoght it's early to be born after 7 months but your son is okay....

And your husband just need to relax and rest..."

Mew just nodded happily hearing that his family is fine and in good health...

The nurse took the baby with her to make him prepared to see his mom after he get conscious.....

Gulf was moved into a room that decorated with so many balloons and all.....

When Gulf opened his eyes.... He saw mew next to him holding his hand...

Gulf smiled. He is in love with this man..... So much in love.... And now, he hand a family with him....

They make a family together.... Their own Lil family.

Mew woke up when he felt a hand caraassing his hair softly.

"Baby... U r awake...."

"Yes hubby.... How is our baby..."

"he is good... U did a great job baby.... Our baby boy is in a good health...

They will bring him here for u.... Just wait....He is just like u.... So pretty and cute....

thank u so much for this... I never thought that I will fall in love and have my own family....

U changed that... U changed me.... Thanks for coming in my life baby.... I love so much... "

Mew was looking at gulfy with so much love in his eyes. He was pretty serious with what he said....

Gulf's heart beats so fast hearing those words from the love of his life.... He just can't believe how he himself changed...

this man's love tamed him....mew made him think before doing anything if he will be proud of him if he did that....

Mew made him trying to be good all the time...he also made him have confidence in himself that he can do anything.....

He just fell in love completely....