26 : I Want This

"No baby..... I won't talk to him... He let me down.... How can he do that to u.....

I am gonna cut all my connects with him... He is not my dad anymore"

Mew is so serious with his words. He didn't talk to his dad or mild since he came back...

They came to their house but mew didn't come out to meet them and told the servants to tell them that he and gulf are sleeping and they don't want a anyone to interrup them.

"No mew.... U have to meet ur dad.... He looked so broken when he came...

u know that he loves u so much... I agree what they did is wrong but believe me... They already regretted it.... Mild talked with me.. H~"

"What!?.... Come again!!!... Didn't I tell u not to contact with him!?....

TELL ME!!!! DIDNT I!?"

.
.
.
.

Gulf's eyes got teary immediately. He didn't expect mew to shout at him like that..

Mew looked at his baby sighing. He knew he went wrong raising his voice.

"sorry baby.... I didn't mean to raise my voice... I am really really sorry... But please do not contact with mild again.. Okay!?"

Mew is hugging his baby who just nodded quietly saying

"sorry"

"No need baby... I am the one who have to say sorry.....

Now, let pack up.... We are gonna be leaving in 2 hours.... I promise I am gonna make it up to u..."

"any place with u it will be great hubby...i just want to be with u... U r my peace mew.... Not anywhere else"

gulfy hugged his hubby saying his words softly. He is really sure about what he said. He don't want anything more than being next to mew...

Mew's heart melts hearing his baby's words. He can swear he now wants to kill both of his dad and Gulf's dad for what they did..

How can his baby be this forgiving when he is the one who suffered so much...

"I can't describe how much I love u.... I really do.... I am grateful to my dad just because he was the reason I married u....

I am so happy that I am rewarded by u... I love u so much n baby.... U r the most precious treasure I'm my life baby....

I love u so much, wifey "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Our couple now heading to the airport to catch their plane... Gulf wanted to go with other people so they didn't take their plane...

Gulf is over the moon. He is so happy. They are gonna have their honeymoon... He is Blushing thinking what they will do on the land of love Paris....

He always wanted to go with his partner in the past. And now he is doing it...

"baby... U seem so happy.... Are u that excited!?"

"of course mew... I am delighted.... U r not gonna say No to whatever I want... This my reward.. Right!?"

"baby... As far as I remember.. U need a punishment not a reward for what u did...

U should have said No.... Ahhh don't remind me....

Every time I think about what happened, my blood boil and I want to kill them all"

"Hey.. Hey... Chil hubby... Who said I wanna I reward... I don't want anything!!"

"No baby... U deserve everything... Don't hesitate to ask for anything.....

Just point at anything and it will be in your hands"

"any thing!?"

"yes baby... Anything"

Gulf smiled and raised his hand to put it on mew's lips

"I want this.... Can I h~"

Mew did not let gulf complete his words. He crushed his lips roughly synching them...

They were still in their car.. Mew grabbed gulfy on his laps making his lips pick his neck

Gulf hugged mew's head to his neck and tilted it to give more space....

" Aah ~uh... M~mew.." moaned gulf without caring about the driver who went red to his boss and his husband shameless voices.

Mew looked at his gulfy with lustful eyes

"U don't know how damn I want this to go on but it won't be good to do it in the car for the first time......

Let's wait untill we reach our destination.... No one gonna fase u tonight baby..."

Mew smirked with his huscky voice making gulf look more red.

"But hubby... I don't remember saying I want to be safe..... I want to be in your danger....."

Mew raised his eyebrow at this bold guld who he saw for the first time.

"Oh my bold wifey... Let's see when we reach....

If the prey will Stand in front of the hunter or will run for its life... Baby"

Mew ended his words kissing Gulf's lips again....

"let's see.. My hunter"
_____________

Hi guys❤️❤️❤️

Dont forget to tell me your opinions in comments and I'd u liked them flirting with each other or not!?😘😘😘🤔🤔😘😘

Hope u like it😍😍😍