32 : Daddy.....

Mew was still in the living room.... He is still angry.... How can that motherfucker try to touch his hubby!?... How can he?!...

And his hubby hide that from him!!!!... That's really really making him angry as shit....

Mew stood up and grab a bottle of water and tried to calm himself down.... That's is not the first time that he knows that his hubby is not putting the required limits with men around him....

The first time was with his CO worker and now that teacher.... What he should do!?... Keeping gulf in the home just for him to see!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, gulf's knees went weak... He is sitting on them for more than an hour... And it getting nump....

He knows how much angry mew will be... He hates to do the mistake twice...

Suddenly, the door was opened interrupting gulf's thoughts....

Mew entered the room with his stiff face... He looked at gulfy who looked at him with his sad eyes....

Mew knows well that gulf don't like being ignored like what he is doing now....

"Oh... My lovely Wifey.... What a view.... Seeing u like this making my imagination getting wild..."

Mew licked his lips approaching gulfy who still on his knees on the bed..

"u know gulf that I love you so much... Right!?...."

Gulf just nodded....

"WORDS..... I WANT FUVKING WORDS...

I TOLD U THOUTHANDS TIMES I WANT WORDS"

shouted mew suddenly making gulf jump with tears oh cheeks....

"y~yes... Yes.. Mew"

"Good... And u also know that I always get jealous if any man approache u in any way.... U have mild as a friend.. So, u don't need any one..and he is enough... He was your only friend before our marriage...... Right!?"

"R~right..."

"and I have told u the last time that I don't like to see u looking at or even talking with any man... I made it clear for u... And u promised me that if any man approached u in anyway u will tell me... Right!?"

Gulf cried more and nodded repeatedly saying

"r~ight... *sobs*... Right mew... I~I am sorry... I am really sorry... Don't be angry with me... P~please.... " gulf tried holding mew's hand but mew took his hands away....making gulf really really sad...

He looked at mew with his sad eyes crying even more....

"M~mew.... P~please....."

Mew looked at gulf with his heart aching seeing his love like that... But he wants gulf to remember what he is gonna do if he ever again repeat the same mistake again.....

"No gulf... I won't let u touch me... U have to be punished first...

okay gulf!?"

"yes... Hubby"

Mew took off  his jacket and his tie... He went on the bed making gulf lay there....

He tied gulf's hand above his head looking at the beautiful eyes full of tears...

"Now... Gulf, u won't be able to touch me...."

"M~mew...."

"yes gulf!?"