2: An Idea

"good morning Mr. Suppasit. Nice to meet u again after all these years."

"morning Mr. Kanawat. It is been years."
"how are u doing now?! And your sons!?"
"ahh!! I am fine and they are fi... "
"Daaad, Mew told me that he won't give me my car until I get a A in my exams this year.daaad that's not fair. Why can't u do something!!?!?" shouted mild at his dad without looking anywhere. He doesn't see Mr. Kanawat.
"ohhh son, meet Mr. Kanawat." said Mr. Suppasit to his younger son. He was embarrassed by his son's behaviour.
"ooh!! Sorry, Good morning uncle" said mild a lil scared.
"morning son, no need to be embarrassed. You are just a Copy of my son." said kanawat remembering what happened in the early morning.
"mild just like gulf. Always gets what he want by pouting and shouting here and there." sighed Mr. Kanawat to Mr. Suppasit.
"No sir, I don't get what I want here. Here I get what Mew allows me to get" said mild looking at his father.
"son behave, he is your elder brother." said Mr. Suppasit.
"Dad, why u listen just to him. U am your son, too. There's no problem to enjoy our life and spend money." said mild to his dad. "why u run those companies if I can't enjoy my money!!!" said mild sighing.
"son y.....

"Good morning gentlemen "said a guy entering the room. Tall, handsome and muscled.
"son, come.
Mr. Kanawat, this is my son, Mew." said Mr. Suppasit with a proud smile on his face.
"It is pleasure to meet u son" said Mr. Kanawat shaking his hands with Mew.
"The pleasure is mine, sir" replied mew with a lil smile on his face.
"Mild, why are u here!? I told u to go to the university. Why are u here!!?" asked Mew with no expression on his face. Mild just looked at his dad to help him. If mew knew about his behaviour, this will be his death.
"chill son. I asked him to come here.
u wil be late mild. Go now." said Mr. Suppasit to his son.
Mild went to his uni. Mew took some files and went to his office.

"sorry kanawat, but mild is so childish. And here is Mew is totally the opposite. So strict. I don't know what to do. Mew control us. And seriously, I can't do anything bout that. I spoiled mild so much because his mom's death. But when Mew saw what that lead mild to, he didn't like that at all. He told me to let mild to him to tame. Since that mild got high marks and became better when he behave with me but that's all when Mew is around. He is the same when he is me. I don't know if what I did is right or not. And mew need someone to make him alive. He is so in business "sighed Mr. Suppasit.
"No no. U r absolutely right. My problem is the same as yours. Gulf is so stubborn. Has no responsibility. All what he knows is to spend money here and there. I can't be strict with him. My heart stops me every time. But really he needs to be responsible...... Wait a minute..... I have an idea "said Mr. Kanawat looking to the man in front of him.
" Idea!?.. What idea!?!? "
" let's make mew and gulf get married. "
____________________
Hi guys 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
THIS my second story here on wattpad.
Hope u enjoy ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️