10 : Let's Celebrate!!

Gulf left his dad in the room and head to the living. He stayed there watching the TV. He told one of the servant to make him some food.

He misses this. When everything is available here. He just decided that he won't go back to mew.

"son, tell me what happened!? Why are u so angry like that!?" asked the dad sitting near gulf.

"Dad, why do u ask so much!? I said I won't go and that's it!!!! U tell him that." shouted gulf in the last words making his dad sighs.

"Gulf, now you two are married and I won't interfer between u. If u want to stay here, u tell your husband by your self." said the dad looking at the change in gulf' face.

"w~what!? Me!? No!!!!! I can't do that dad!!!! M~mew will g~gt angry!!!!! Please dad u talk with him, please" bleaded gulf his dad with fear in his eyes.

On the other hand, his dad was taken a back from what he is seeing now. It was the first time to see his gulf say please!!!! And he is worried from mew's reaction!!!! That's just wow!!!

"son, why are u scared from him that much!? What did he do to u!?"

"aaah!!! That bastard!!! I wanna punch him in the face!!!" gulf was so red dut to his anger.

His dad was smiling in his mind, he knew that will happen. This marriage will be difficult for both mew and gulf but they will end up together. They just need time.

"Dad, call him and inform him that u don't want that marriage to go on. Say that you want me to go back to u, okay!?" gulf was holding his dad hands with concerned look in his eyes.

His dad looked at him smiling, gulf never holded his hand like that but he needed more from his son's love. So, he will make sure that the marriage will go on.

" No, gulf. If u want something, u yourself ask for it. I won't do something between u and mew" said the dad standing to leave the room.

"Daaad!!! I am your only son here!!! U can't do that. U have to help me"

"son, listen!!! Okay, I will talk with him once. After that I won't do anything about this. U have to solve your personal problems by yourself. Okay!?"

"oh dad, thanks alot. Y u r the best" said gulf hugging his dad with a wide smile on his face.

"Finally!!! It was the most difficult 2 days in my life!!!" said gulf to himself.

Mr. Kanawat sat in his office sighing. He just will call mew to ask him what happened to make gulf acting like that.

"Hi mew, Mr. Kanawat speaking" greeted Mr. Kanawat Mew in the phone.

"Oh Hi uncle, How are u!?"

"I am fine, son. U. How do u do!?"

"Doing well, uncle"

"Hmmm Mew, I want ask something if  u don't mind"

"sure uncle, what is it!?"

"I wanna know what happened between u and gulf to make him not to want to go back. He told me to inform u that he won't go back. Son, is everything OK!?" asked Mr. Kanawat worried.

"Really!? He didn't tell me anything uncle. He just asked me to visit u and I allowed him. I told him that I am gonna pick him up at the night!!. Why he didn't tell me himself" Mew tryed his best not to show his anger on the phone but Mr. Kanawat noticed his tone.

"Chill son, he is just..... Just.... Look son, I know my son very well. He is so stubborn and spoiled and that's not his fault.

Actually, it is mine. I allowed him to what he want after his mom's death. I alwaye was abroad and to not make him feel sad i didn't say No to him. Now, I am really regretting this all. "Mr. Kanawat sighed looking really sad about what he did.