[locked in//3]

——tbjzl——

——tbjzl——

Jess groaned as she got up, feeling restless once again. She noticed no one was up causing her to sigh, getting up off her bed, wrapping her duvet around her shoulders, grabbing her stitch before quietly making her way down the stairs.

She noticed the small amount of light shining through the glass doors making her smile slightly, at least she had gotten some sleep. Deciding to start breakfast as the room lit up more, the girl made her way to the fridge, grabbing a few things that everyone was able to eat.

The rooms light came on, signalling it was 8am causing the girl to jump slightly, not expecting it. She began mumbling a small tune, putting oil in the pan she had before beginning to fry some eggs, putting some in water to be pouched.

She then grabbed some bread, putting it in the toaster, making her way to the fridge again to get a can of coke which she opened, drinking it.

"The wind blows, through the window, of a house of a dead man." She mumbled the song underneath her breathe as she made the breakfast. Glancing to the stairs, she saw the group beginning to wake, Bash being the first one to walk downstairs.

"Shorty! What are you doing?" Jess giggled as she took the eggs off the stove, grabbing a few plates before putting them on the plates. "I'm cooking!" She replied, the toast popping up making her move to it, "Choose, what you want."

After everyone got their food, the girl made her way upstairs, taking her duvet with her, throwing it onto her bed before grabbing a change of clothes.

"Jess, they want you in the store room." Nalmak spoke as he jogged up the stairs causing the girl to groan, putting her clothes back down, turning to walk to the stairs.

"Thank you for breakfast by the way." He spoke causing the girl to smile, nodding to him before making her way down the stairs and to the store room.

"Jessica. We have something serious to talk about." The voice came through the speakers making the girls sit straight, nodding for he woman to continue. "We have cctv of you with one of our staff smoking on your first night."

The girl gulped as she felt her cheeks burn. "We have some of our producers n the house now, coming to get you, we need to speak face to face."

Jess nodded as she stood, walking to the door where two men stood. They held frowns on their faces as they motioned the girl to walk. She felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment as the others looked on, Vee questioning, "What's going on?"

The girl shrugged her shoulders, wanting to stop but one of the men had pushed slightly on her back causing her to stumble forward. "Hey- what's going on." Vee asked again, walking towards the man behind Jess who shut the door behind them, staying in the house.

"Right, come on." The man in front of her spoke, motioning for the girl to continue following him. The girl felt her anxiety rise even more as she walked into the producers office which wasn't far from the house.