[break up prank]O.O

—-ksi—-

—-ksi—-

"Hey guys , it's Jess and today I'm pranking JJ" the girl spoke to the camera as she sat on Jide's bed , "so I'm going to set up the camera and wait for the boys to get back , oh and none of the boys are in on it soooo this could go sideways" the girl gave a small giggle before placing the camera in a place where it couldn't be seen.

She soon heard the downstairs door open making her stand up and take a breath before going out of the bedroom. She glanced over the little balcony bit seeing all the sidemen making her even more nervous. "Hey Jide , come up here a minute. We need to talk" the girl spoke making the boys go quiet. She never used the name Jide , it was always JJ or daddy but that was for a different reason.

The boy gave a short nod to the boys before jogging up the stairs to the girl , the silence continuing through the house as the two made their way into the boys bedroom. "Hey , what's going on? Are you okay?" The boy spoke softly , that's what Jess likes about him , no matter what he was always soft with her.

"Sit down please" the girl whispered as she looked down not giving eye contact. Jide tried to reach for the girls hand making her yank it back , speaking louder "sit down". Jide did as said , sitting on the edge of the bed , trying to reach for the girl again.

"Please , I need to talk" the girl pulled her body away form the boys reaching hands. Jide frowned knowing there wasn't a good conversation coming. "Speak then" he mumbled trying to look the girl in her eyes. "This isn't working" the girl mumbled lifting her head so their eyes met , the fake tears already coming to her eyes as she saw the hurt in his face. "Wait , what?" Jide breathed out sitting up slightly straighter.

"This. Us. Isn't working" the girl raised her voice a tad bit higher , trying to make it seem as though she was upset. "Y-your breaking up with me?" Jide choked out , a tear rolling down his face as he processed the words. "I just can't do it anymore Jide" the girl reached for him but the boy flinched back , "don't call me that , you always call me JJ" he whimpered out , raising his hands to cover his head. "No , y-you can't leave" he mumbled before letting out a small cry.

The girl felt her heart clench as she watched the boy cry but she had to keep her act up. "I'm sorry Jide-" "no! Y-you always- you always" the boy trailed off , and Jess could see all the different emotions on his face. Jess picked up a bag that looked to be packed to Jide and went to speak but Jide cut her off , "what did I do?" "Jide-" "ITS JJ!" The boy yelled , standing from the bed , grabbing the girls arm. Tears rolled down his face as he stared at the girl , "p-please" "I'm sorry" the girl whispered before pulling out of his grasp , walking out of the room.

Jide felt his knees buckle as he let out a small cry , "S-Simon." He mumbled before calling out for his best friend. Jess was hiding in the boys bathroom , filming her reaction from the joint bathroom. Simon rushed into the room , seeing his best friend on the floor , hugging himself. "Jide?" "S-she broke u-up with me" he choked out before being pulled into simons chest.

Jess couldn't keep up with the act no more , coming out of the bathroom , "JJ , it's a prank... baby come here" Simon shook his head at the girl before leaving the room , knowing this meant war.

Jide has confusion written all over his face but nether the less pulled the girl into his lap crying into her chest. "Never d-do that again" the girl gave a small chuckle , putting the camera in front of the boys face , "you got prankeddddd"