[surprise?!]T.B

----TBJZL-----

----TBJZL-----

Jess huffed as she glanced to Lucy , a small smile glimmering over her face. Today was the day.

The last time Jess saw her boyfriend in person was 6 months ago as she lived in Scotland and he lived in London. The two were always facetiming but there was one thing different from when they met last.

"Jess , stop fidgeting , you're fine." Lucy spoke as she started the car. "I know , i'm just worried. The boys know I'm coming , they don't know about anything else though." Lucy shook her head at the girls words , knowing how worried she was.

"Tobi's 28 , Jess i'm sure he'll be fine with it." Jess nodded to Lucy , casting her attention to the road ahead of them.

--------------------------

Behz had almost slipped up with the secret the last few hours , getting hit by Simon every time. The group except Tobi knew Jess was coming and they wanted to film the boys reaction so they chose to do it on a sidemen Sunday video.

"Right , we're going to meet back at the London eye and compare scores." Josh spoke to the camera , a small smirk on his face as he realised that was where Jess and Lucy would be to surprise Tobi.

"Yeh and we definitely won, because of big brains behz," Tobi winked to the camera as he put his arm around Ethan's shoulders. Ethan laughed , pushing the boy off him as he shook his head, knowing he did noting to contribute to the group.

"Well we're going to get a win today for sure." Ethan mumbled before glancing to Tobi, sighing in relief when he realised Tobi hadn't heard him.

---------------------------

"Alright, well let's get the tally up. Kon , you've been doing it right?" Jide asked , knowing this was where , Lucy and Jess would make their entrance.

"No, actually she has." Kon nodded to Jess , who stood a few feet back, smiling towards the group.

"No way." Tobi mumbled as he glanced to the girls before looking to Simon and Ethan who stood next to him.

Ethan turned to the camera, doing his best to act surprised, while Simon turned away from Tobi, a small smile on his face as he spoke, "Mad."

Finally getting a grip on what was happening , Tobi rushed forward , bringing the smaller girl into his arms, the two swaying together as Tobi buried his head in the girls hair.

"Y-you're really here?" Tobi pulled back slightly as he glanced the girl up and down before pulling her into a hug again. Jess chuckled as she took a breath, before revealing the whole reason she was hear.

"Yeh, all three of us." Tobi pulled away from the girl again, his eyes furrowing as he glanced to Lucy who smiled, rising her hands which held balloons in them, Tobi only realising what they said:

'it's a boy'

"What are you trying to tell me?" Tobi mumbled before his eyes widened in realisation, "Wait? I'm going to be a dad?" He spoke , his lip quivering as he realised.

"Wait?What?" Ethan spoke, ye girl hadn't mentioned anything about being pregnant, and none of the boys were going to comment on the weight gain , but now it all made sense.

"Yeh baby, you're going to be a dad." The girl pulled Tobi's hand to her stomach as she whispered out, "You're going to have a baby boy."