[drinkings in my blood]E.P

——behzinga——

——behzinga——

The girl grabbed Ethan's arm as she walked into the pub , wanting a drink. The boy shook his head as Charlie trailed begin the two. "I best not be third wheeling today" the boy mumbled as he approached the two at the bar. "No , don't worry , I'm getting fucked up," the girl smirked as she glanced back at the two boys before leaning over the bar , tapping her money down.

"You got a mad one Ethan" Charlie shook his head as the girl made casual conversation with the bar tender. "Na she a bad one bro" Ethan smirked at his roommate, Charlie cringing at the memories he's had of the couple.

"Boys! Get your drinks!" The two looked away from each other and to the girl who had three pints in hand , both boys reaching for one before following the girl outside to the pub garden.

"Andy? Is that you?" The girl spoke to a middle aged man as they walked through the garden. The bald man turned , his eyes widening as he saw the girl , "Jessica? Wow , you've grown so much , still the hooligan as you was when you were younger. Still supporting the football?" The man spoke and Ethan and Charlie glanced to each other , both confused as they found something out about the girl. "Always Andy , I remember when you used to take me to the games." The girl pointed at the man before taking a sip of her beer , the man laughing. "Oh those were the times , and whose these lads?" Andy asked , pointing at the two boys behind her.

"This is Ethan , my boyfriend and his roommate Charlie," the girl smiled , standing out the way for the three to greet each other. "Boyfriend you say? Oi lads we got a boyfriend." Andy called back to his friends making Ethan's eyes widen , looking towards Jess who gave a small smile. "Don't worry , he's harmless."

———————————————————————————

Ethan and Charlie were shouting football chants with Andy and all his friends , Jess smiling to herself at the sight. She never thought of her boyfriend and one of her dads friends getting along. Her dad was always drinking so he was more laid back where as his friends were very overprotective of the girl as she was the only child. And she was a girl.

Jess has finished her third pint when Ethan came back over to the girl , a big smile on his face , "I thought I was about to get jumped at first , Jesus how do you keep up with them?" Ethan let out a little breathless laugh as he spoke , Jess smiling as the boy sat next to her , wrapping his arm around the girl. "Drinkings in my blood Ethan , it's the only thing I'm used to , going to football then getting smashed after them winning , this is nothing."

Ethan smiles down at the girl , kissing her lips lightly making Jess pull back , "now you're going to get your ass beat" she whispered glancing around. "Lads , not only is he touching her but he kissed her , it's time for something stronger" Andy yelled , fake despair in his voice as if he just lost the girl. "She's all grown up" the other boys consoles him before getting shots making them uproar once more.