[shy]H.L

——wroetoshaw——

——wroetoshaw——

The boy wouldn't go out on his own , his anxiety sky rocketing whenever he was on his own. So when he had to go Christmas shopping for the rest of the boys and eventually ended up separated , he felt himself begin to sweat.

Harry held his phone in his hand , the gentle grasp leaving and a more aggressive grip coming forth. His hands began to shake as he stared at the screen saver turning off due to the battery being dead. He gave a small groan before shoving his phone into his pocket , his hands gripping his hair as he glanced around the small shopping centre. He didn't understand how he could lose people in such a small enclosed area.

"Hi , excuse me , do you know where Nando's is?" Harry tensed up at the girly voice , turning to the girl who stood , phone in her hand. His cheeks became a rosey colour as he stammered over his words , "I-I umm , y-yeh" the girl rose her eyebrows , waiting for the boy to tell her where it was but when she noticed his shaky hands , the girl became worried.

"Hey , are you okay?" She questioned , the boy's breathing becoming quicker as the girl spoke. "Just calm down , it's alright , just breath" the girl put her hands on the boys shoulders as he squeezed his eyes shut , taking a few breaths. People watched on as the girl helped Harry regain his composure.

"There we go , mind telling me what's wrong?" The girl questioned once Harry was okay. Harry gave a shrug to his shoulders before his eyes widened. "I'm so sorry , I don't usually have p-panic attacks in public" he stumbled over his words before glancing up to meet the girls eyes , "I'm h-Harry" "I'm Lucy , could you let me know where Nando's is?"

Kinda trash ngl 😬