[cheater]O.O

—-ksi—-

—-ksi—-

"No josh , that don't mean I don't do shit." Jess spoke , rolling her eyes as she sat back on the sofa. "You haven't had a man in three years! THREE YEARS!" The boy exclaimed making Simon and Lucy laugh. Jess glared at the boy before slumping in her seat , "at least I know how to fucking suck dick right." A bunch of yells came after the girls words , the slamming of the front door silencing the group.

Jide walked into the flat , not glancing at anyone as he walked towards his room , slamming the door behind him. Jess glanced to josh as he stood the boy speaking , "right , I'm going to go back home , Freya probably made food already , I'll see you guys later." There was a choruses of byes before the boy left leaving Simon , Lucy and Jess sitting on the sofa in an awkward silence.

"What's wrong with JJ?" Jess mumbled to the boy who sighed , shaking his head as he grabbed Lucy's hand. "He went out with his girlfriend today so something might've happened." The boy shrugged making Jess sigh.

Jide was her best friend and ever since he had gotten together with some girl Jess didn't care to remember her name , he had distanced himself from the girl leaving her to stay at home when the group met up as she didn't want to 'intrude'.

The girl sighed , standing up from the sofa before making her way towards Jide's room , knocking lightly on the door. "Fuck off!" The boys muffled yell came from in his room making the girl sigh. "It's me Jide."

Jide sighed as he heard the girls voice. He never meant to make his friendship with the girl became less than best friends. He just wanted to have a girl for once and his girl didn't like their friendship with one another. So he just focused on his girl who had cheated on him and left him broken. "Go away Jess." He spoke sadly , letting a tear roll down his face making him squeeze the pillow close to him.

The girl shook her head , opening the door seeing the boy hugging his pillow to his chest making her frown. "Jide , what's wrong?" The girl asked as she sat on the edge of the bed. The boy turned his back to the girl , hugging his pillow even closer to himself. "Please just leave me alone." He mumbled bowing his head into the pillow.

"Jide..." the girl spoke hearing the boy let out a small cry. She place her hand on the boys arm , feeling him tense up slightly before he turned to the girl , pulling her waist to him as he cried into her lap. "S-she fucking cheated." The boys voice broke as he cried his words out.

"Oh jiddle," the girl mumbled moving her hand through the boys hair , her thumb rubbing the boys cheek free of tears.

Jide looked up to the girl , hiccuping as he stared into her eyes. "I-i just wanted to feel love." Jess frowned , laying down next to the boy bringing him in her arms mumbling into his ear , "I love you Jide , never doubt that." Jide nudged his head into the girls neck , letting another few tears fall before he felt himself fall asleep.

——————————————————————————-

"No , it wasn't like that Lu , basically she slapped my ass so I pushed her into a bin in which she fell over." JJ laughed as the two girls recorded , not fully over what happened a few days back.

Simon glanced to his best friend , smiling at his laugh , he hadn't heard it since the break up and he was glad that Jide was going back to his old ways. "Oi simon , stop staring it's rude," Jess spoke to the boy who threw a pillow at her when Jide started teasing the boy next to him. "Hey jess , I say we tickle this bitch." Jide spoke smirking at the girl in which Jess shot up off her chair giving a smirk back before holding Simon down , Jide tickling the boy.

They were all glad that they were happy again.