[locked in||1]T.B

This series might be either a 7 part or 14 part things , let me know which you'd rather, a 7 or 14 one. ( the 7 one would have larger chapters, also this would be the length of the 14 part series)

 ( the 7 one would have larger chapters, also this would be the length of the 14 part series)

———TBJZL———

"I am jrames, also known as Jessica or Jess and I'm a gamer on YouTube with 964k. I'm good at relating to people and cooking" The girl spoke as she gave her introduction before hand. She was going into the locked in house today with 9 other youtubers.

She had yet learned who was coming in, wanting it to be kept a secret until the day she turned up.

The car had pulled up to the house, the girl taking a breath as she moved her footasylum bag slightly before making her way to the door. She could hear the loud chatter from outside meaning there was people already in the house.

"Wassup bitchesssssss." The girl called out as she opened the door, her anxiousness covered in a faux confidence.

"Yassssss!" Vee had called as she ran to the girl, excited that another confident girl was there with her. She pulled the girl in a hug , the two squeezing each other before introducing themselves to each other.

She had been the eighth person to turn up, the others consisting of :

Bambino Becky , Mikescomedy , very vee brown , Jordon Wilson , Eleanor Neale , JMX and Nalmak.

"Well there's only six bed's and now that you're here that means there's 8 of us, so two more to come." Jess furrowed her eyebrows at Eleanor's words, huffing out before speaking up.

"Can I put my stuff next to one of yours bed's then?" Vee instantly wrapped her arm around the girls, pulling her up the stairs.

"I think we are going to be good friends." Vee spoke as she put Jess' stuff at the foot of her bed. Jess giggled ass he looked down, feeling some what comfortable with the girl next to her.

"So, do you got a man?" Vee spoke as she dragged her back downstairs. Jess giggled as she shook her head, "Na, haven't had one in about 7 years."

Vee looked surprised at this, laughing out as she sat on the sofa. "Whatttt? But you're bare pretty." Jess blushed at the girls words , thanking her before the front door opened again.

Bash the entertainer walked through making Vee stand and run over to him , smiling widely. Jess walked after her, sending the man a bright smile as she pulled him into a hug, "I'm Jess." She spoke, enjoying how good he was at hugs. "Bash." The man spoke back before moving to the over people.

The girl moved towards the kitchen sending a small smile to Eleanor who motioned her over. "Hi," Jess spoke quietly, knowing her facade of confidence wouldn't go past Eleanor. "Hey, I feel like we haven't spoken properly yet." Eleanor spoke back, pulling a chair out for Jess to sit down.