[pregnancy prank]H.L||ALL

———wroetoshaw———

———wroetoshaw———

Lucy smirked at the camera as her and Harry stood in front of it. "So today , we're going to be prancing the boys , basically we are going to argue about me being 'pregnant' and see what the guys do" the girl spoke as the two chuckled before placing the camera in a hidden position in the kitchen.

Lucy jumped on the counter , letting her legs swing off it as she sat while Harry stood at the door running back in when he noticed some of the boys walking down the stairs in the sidemen house.

"You told me you was on the pill!" The boy raised his voice , trying to contain his smile. "I thought I was , this is not just my fault Harry. You should've wrapped up" the girl raised her voice back , giving a huff at the end of it. "It takes two to make a fucking baby Harry , deal with it" At the end of Lucy's sentence , Harry made a slap sound causing the door to the kitchen to open.

Lucy threw her hand to her face at a quick pace , forcing tears to stream down her face as Jide and Simon walked in. "What the fuck , did you just slap her." Jide spoke , moving over to Harry only for Simon to hold him back.

The commotion had caught the attention of the other boys , making them walk into the room. "This is not just my fault , you fucking dickhead , I didn't ask to be pregnant," a few gasps were heard and Jide spoke once more , "you slapped her AND she's pregnant , you are so done when I get my hands on you" Simon let the boy go this time only for josh to step in front of him , holding him back.

Lucy let out a small cry as Simon walked over to her , bringing her in his arms. "You told me you were on the pill , this shouldn't have happened." Harry expressed as he pointed at the girl. "Hey , come on it's not all Lucy's fault." Tobi stepped forward , pointing a finger at each of them.

"Na , I don't care , get an abortion" The whole room grew quiet at those words , no one knowing what to say. "I won't need one because this is a prank" Lucy spoke laughing as she pulled away from Simon , jumping on the floor before grabbing the camera showing the guys pissed off faces.

"This is why we can't have nice things," Jess called as she walked into the room , before dragging Tobi out by the hand. "Thanks for backing me Jess" Lucy called after the girl getting a 'suck out' in response.