[pub weather] E.P

——-behzinga——-

——-behzinga——-

Jess giggled as Lucy dragged her to the back garden of the pub , the football chants being called around the pub.

It was a sunny day and that surprised the English people. The usual English weather being dark and rainy , so when the littlest of sun came out , it was pub time.

And anyway Jess and Tyler loves the football , not supporting a specific team but enjoyed the atmosphere of the stadiums they went too.

"Jess come on!" Lucy yelled over the people , dragging the girl over to an empty bench where the two sat , their ciders in their hands. "So do you think you'll meet anyone?" Lucy spoke before taking a gulp of her cider.

Jess sighed , shaking her head , "lu , listen may-" the girl was cut off when a large push was sent to her back , a cold drink running down her shoulder blades causing her to jolt up with a gasp. She looked back to see a group of boys , the one with dreads trying to hold in a laugh.

Jess shook her head , giving a small giggle as the ginger one gave her a guilty look , "pass your jacket then" she spoke , holding her hand out. The boy looked confused , the one with dreads laughing out as Jess rose her eyebrow. "What , are you not a gentlemen? Pour a drink down a girls back and don't even offer her your jacket after" the girl let a little smirk ride on her face as Lucy sat on the top of the bench next to her.

"Honestly Jess , that was so rude" Lucy commented as well , the group of boys behind the ginger boy laughing as the boy just stood there , embarrassment written all over his face. "We're just playing , although I do think she needs a jacket or a t-shirt" Lucy spoke , her face holding a grimace as she smelt the alcohol coming off the girls top.

"Uhh- yeh sorry about that , here come with me" the ginger finally spoke , Jess being taken aback with how it sounded. Not what she expected. The boy then tugged on her hand , pulling her away form the group making her let out a small 'oh' not realising how much confidence this boy had.

"Be quick!" Lucy yelled after the two but they were already in the pub  , the back door to the building swinging shut.

The boy dragged Jess to an empty hall way attached to the pub , a women's restroom being to their left. "You can have my jacket if you want , I'm sorry again , my mates -" "it's fine and thank you , I'm Jess by the way" the girl interrupted the ginger grabbing the white jacket from his grasp , the girl now being able to see the boys muscles.

"Ethan" the boy spoke as the girl walked into the restroom but she heard it. "So Ethan , what do you do?" The girl asked through the door , making small talk. "I'm a youtuber actually , in a group called the sidemen and my channels called behzinga" Jess let out a little giggle as she peeled her top over her head , her laced bralette was good enough to get away with being a crop top so she didn't have to zip the jacket up , "that sounds cool , what videos do you make?"

"Search me up and you'll find out" the boy spoke , watching as the girl appeared , his eyes training on the girls chest area for a second longer than was necessary. "What do you do?" The boy cleared his throat as he led the two back outside , "I'm a photographer" she spoke simply , before being pulled forward by the boy. "What?" She questioned as the boy pulled her closer to him , "nearly spilt another drink on you love" Ethan nodded his head to the side to see the boy with dreads from earlier giving a cheeky smile.

"Anyway , can I see some of your photos?"