[seven deadly sins]ALL||vik

——-sidemen——-

Pride:Vik

Jess glanced down at her phone , smirking as the acceptance email came through for her new job. "See I did it , like I said I would , Vik look," the girl shown the phone to the small boy that sat with her on her bed. "Yes girl. You did that" the two shared a high five before Vik dug deep into one of the girls suitcases , pulling out a small necklace , giving it a questioning look.

"Oh , that's from my mum , she paid about 1000 pounds for that ," the girl held her smirk as the boys eyes shone with excitement. "Oh how good you'd look in it , put it on!" Vik pushed them girl to put the expensive necklace on. Once it was wrapped around the girls neck , she gave a proud smile turning to the boy who sat on her bed.

"You look fantastic , we did it" the boy stood before dragging the girl out of the room and down the stairs , the boys chatter becoming louder as the two approached the living room. "What do you think?" Vik announced as he pulled the girl through , Jess flaunting the necklace off.

"What are we looking at , your ugliness?" Simon grumbled making Vik throw the tv remote at him. "Nah , we're looking at the throat , that is looking very fuckable at the moment," Tobi licked his lips , winking at the girl who smirked at Vik. "You look like you're hungry , you want some food?" Ethan spoke standing up , going to the girl only to get pushed back by Vik. "That looks expensive , must be nice," Josh groaned out , before nudging Jide who jumped up from his sleep. "Looks very nice , can I try it?" Harry reaches for the necklace laced around the girls neck only for Vik to smack his hand away.

"See , we did it. It's perfect" Vik span the girl around by her hand before tugging her to the bathroom. "Now we take the perfect photos and post them."

The boy took his phone out as the girl sat criss cross on the cabinet next to the sink. Vik moves the girls hair behind her ears before making the necklace more prominent , putting his phone in front of him and posing with the girl. They took a few pictures before Jide walked in , not glancing at either of the pair before pulling his joggers and boxers down , going a piss.

"Jide , that is disgusting." Vik spoke , grimacing at the boy going a piss next to the two. "Shut up , Vik , it's too earlier." The boy mumbled before finishing , pulling his joggers and boxers up , making his way towards the sink , grinning at the girl as he turned the tap on.

"What are you guys doing? Taking pictures , get me in one." The boy dried his hands off before wrapping them around the girl , Vik taking a picture of the two.

Jess yawned as she leant back into Jide's chest , pulling the necklace of her neck and handed it to Vik mumbling "take it to my room or sum'" Jide put his head in the girls neck as he tightened his grip on the girl , sighing lightly. "Can we go cuddle and sleep?" He mumbled , tugging the girl off the sink cabinet. Jess nodded allowing Jide to tug her out of the bathroom.

Part2 😘