[instagram models]O.O

---ksi---(Set in the sidemen house)"Hey guys , just wanted to film a quick intro to say that I'm prancing Jess in this video today , basically I got an instagram model to agree to prank her and text me some 'naughty messages' and yeh , let's do it

---ksi---
(Set in the sidemen house)
"Hey guys , just wanted to film a quick intro to say that I'm prancing Jess in this video today , basically I got an instagram model to agree to prank her and text me some 'naughty messages' and yeh , let's do it." Jide let out a laugh , not only because he was trying to lighten the mood but because he was trying to reassure himself that Jess wouldn't get too mad.

The girl walked into the front room where they were filming , Lucy trailing behind her , the two laughing. "Sorry I'm late jiddle, Lucy wanted to get Starbucks." Jide chuckled at the two girls shaking his head , "don't worry , now come , we have to start!"

Jess nodded , ushering Lucy our the room before jumping onto the sofa , her legs draping over the boys' as he began to speak. "Hey guys , it's your boy ksiolajidebt and today , we have my girlfriend joining me for the video." Jess gave a small wave towards the camera , smiling brightly. "And today , we're going to be going through each other's phones," Jide finished his intro , putting his hands on the girls legs that were on his lap still.

Jess glanced to the boy , throwing her phone at him which he caught , a surprised look on his face , "you want me to go first?" He questioned and the girl nodded , "Yeh , your Face ID is already on there."

Jide nodded , going onto the girls phone , "alright let's go onto your photos cause I know you and Lucy like to take some made photos." Jess blushed as the boy spoke , winking at the camera.

The boy continued to look through the girls photos , not finding much things until he got into the girls recently deleted. "Woah , why haven't you shown me this?" Jide showed the girl her phone , Jess blushing at the photo.

"I did , I sent it to you but you aired it off

"I did , I sent it to you but you aired it off." The girl giggled as Jide moved quickly to get his phone , opening it before going to their messages , smirking when he saw the picture , saving the picture to his photos before going back onto the girls phone , soon ending up turning the girls phone off because of how 'boring' her dms were.

"Alright well now let me go on your phone!" Jess giggled eagerly , she trusted her boyfriend a lot , especially since she sent lots of pictures of her in either minimum clothes or nothing. She always believed that she was the only girl he loved because of how intimate the two were , they were seen as the perfect couple.

"Imma start with instagram cause I know there be girls hitting you up ." Jide chuckled nervously , knowing the girl was going to see the messages quicker than he thought. "Alright well let's look." The girl went to his general knowing that's where people he didn't follow or didn't message was but a certain message in his primary caught her eye.

"Wait , wait , wait." The girl stopped , swiping back to the primary messages , clicking onto the name , dakotaamasters (just found a random model , no hate!). She glanced at the messages a frown itching its way onto the girls face as she read the recent messages , removing her legs from the boys lap.

"What's wrong?" Jide asked , leaning to look at the phone. Jess stood throwing his phone at the boys lap , the anger settling in her eyes. "You fucking dickhead." The girl sneered before beginning to walk away. "Jess! What is it?" The boy stood , smirking at the camera before turning to the girl , a worried look on his face.

"Fucking Dakota? From fucking Australia! You don't even see the bitch but you begging her to suck your dick , fuck that and fuck you!" The commotion made Lucy come in , her best friends shouts making her get ready to fight some one.

"What's going on?" Lucy questioned as she went to touch Jess. "Na fuck off , fuck you , you fucking pussy." And with that the girl walked out the room , letting a few tears fall before rushing out the front door.

"Wait Jess!" The boy called grabbing his phone and the camera , rushing after the girl , Lucy right behind him. "What's going on?" Vik asked as he saw the two rush outside , Lucy shouting to him about Jess being really mad at Jide. The boy followed behind them , intrigued with what's going on.

"Jess , it was a prank! Look! Look at the messages before!" The boy shouted to the girl who was struggling with her keys. "Fuck off jide." The girl spoke , wiping her tears with her trembling hands before getting in her car , ignoring the boy as she began to drive home.

Part two coming soon 😚